B4 the Bell, Toozleday Aug 10, 2004

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is chart posted on Traders-Talk. Work of Tom Drake........................

Drake says:

my model is forcasting a high probability intermediate stock market

> low this week, hopefully toward the end of the week. it needn't

> slavishly follow the gap channel scenario of the chart, but most

> likely it will do so due to sentiment being at bull market lows

> (since summer and fall of 2002).

no one there knows what "sentiment" he's talking about..................

Supposed Bradley turn tomorrow?.........any way here is chart link.

http://www.ttrader.com/mycharts/display.ph...ts%20pix&id=928

Curry went 100% short ST after it hit his target of 1073. I added and bought another 1105 sept. @ 37. If we rally tomorrow I will exit. So far so good. Still say 987 by the end of summer.

In addition, should we get down to the mid 1040's by next week, I will strongly consider getting out and shorting the next bounce. If we rally above 1093 this was not an impulse and the 1040's is about as good as we are gonna get.

In that vein I just read an article by Deutsche Bank who point out U.S. Foreign Debt is now 26% of GDP and of course does NOT count domestic debt. They go on to say the $ must severely depreciate in value in order to service this exploding debt which of course will drive the cost of imports to the moon-buy Gold and the Loonie!

Times must be approaching the status of 'hard' in Germany with inflation on the horizon. Gheez! :blink: :rolleyes:

Speed Limit? In Germany?!

8/10/2004 5:25:27 PM

by Vadim Pokhlebkin

Yes, you heard right. The world famous, bullet-fast, no-speed-limit German Autobahns may soon become just like every other highway -- boring.

According to a recent poll, "the majority of German citizens would welcome the introduction of a sweeping speed limit on Germany's notoriously fast highways," reports the Deutsche Welle.

The proposed new speed limit is 130 kmh. This may seem "fast enough" for most people, but come on... For every speed fanatic, or even for your average, law-abiding car enthusiast who's ever dreamed of someday "opening it up" on the German Autobahn, this is the end of an era. (And dare I say, an abomination.)

http://www.elliottwave.com/features/defaul...id=1165&time=pm

Archived