B4 the Bell, Toozleday Aug 10, 2004

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kernel-support?? NutsDuck is 17 points below fair value with no pulse the Spoo's are 3 below but hey-they will circle the drain before dawn!

Brian, nothing I'd like more than to see the whole POS just get flushed already.

Kernel-support?? NutsDuck is 17 points below fair value with no pulse the Spoo's are 3 below but hey-they will circle the drain before dawn!

Brian, nothing I'd like more than to see the whole POS just get flushed already.

Who is ramping the Asian markets??

Monkey see, Monkey do...............

No way those markets trade on their own......

Always in lockstep with the U.S. markets. Never a divergence.

9000 HedgeFunds all trading globally 24/7......

Must be some arb play. Can't believe the CSCO Bomb is being ignored.....

Brian, what's a double Aries?

Sun in Aries and Aries Ascendant?

very fiery, very impatient, lots of energy, will to win, stamina to go the distance and intitiative to put in all the hard work necessary. Sure sounds like the brian we have come to know!!!

I'm just guessing so don't think I know what I'm talking about.

RTB

U.S. to Give Border Patrol New Powers to Deport Illegal Aliens

Citing concerns about terrorists crossing the nation's land borders, the Department of Homeland Security announced today that it planned to give border patrol agents sweeping new powers to deport illegal aliens from the frontiers abutting Mexico and Canada without providing the aliens the opportunity to make their case before an immigration judge.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/10/politics...print&position=

The put-call ratio fell below 1.0 on Monday, when stocks recovered, but mutual-fund firm Rydex Investments reported that some $130 million was shifted from its bullish funds to its bearish funds that day. Jason Goepfert, technical anal cyst and CEO of Sundial Capital Research, said it was one of the largest such shifts he's seen in four years.

http://money.cnn.com/2004/08/10/markets/ca...ation/index.htm

Archived