B4 The Bell Thursday August 5

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we face a looming massive energy crisis

we face a looming massive debt crisis

we face a looming massive human health (not health care) crisis

neither candidate's war record seems particularly relevant in light of these pink elephants in the living room.

the fact that neither party is cognizant of or is offering a plan to deal with any of these crises, does seem relevant.

have fun out there

And suspiciously enough it all seems planned that way. Either that or its just the general progression of long term wave formation. Into bondage we all go, eh??

most folks don't see this stuff coming. when it gets here, govt can play savior. politics as usual right?

neither candidate's war record seems particularly relevant in light of these pink elephants in the living room.

the fact that neither party is cognizant of or is offering a plan to deal with any of these crises, does seem relevant.

have fun out there

And suspiciously enough it all seems planned that way. Either that or its just the general progression of long term wave formation. Into bondage we all go, eh??

Great points! Both parties will lead us to oblivion, but I agree with Yobob's earlier assessment that the best we can hope for is grid lock to slow the bastards down. Bush or Kerry?...It ills me, but I go tto go with Kerry however they are almost the same.

Kerry's quest to be Bush

have fun out there

WORD!

It's tested 1084-everybody Puuuuussssshhhhh the sumbitch Under it!

Let's see who will be the first HedgeHog to try to unload $100 million worth of spoos in a single block trade.

Go for it, boys! :lol: :lol:

you can't buy entertainment like this ...

But you can always short it on margin.

have fun out there

exactly. There is a concentrated effort by the mainstream media and both political parties to gloss over anything that might be controversial and require either party to answer tough questions. Like WTF have you guys been thinking for the last 30 years?

The "all me, right now" mentality in politics and society will not be broken anytime soon. I think that mentality has evolved from a knowledge that there is no fix for the problems we now face. It's going to take a revolution of some scale to reset the government back to following and upholding the Constitution, which they all swear to do but always fail to do.

Thanks to public education the public can't even name four of the ten first amendments.

Archived