Feelings

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Simple Guy's the only stoolie of whom I'm aware with his very own groupies  :grin:

I was a BB groupie. Still in rehab now. :( :)

LOL! Me too! If you want some insights into his approach, you might check out some of the books by W.D. Gann available in Doc's bookstore. This one's a bargain at only $22.77!

Magic Word

This book, written in 1950, was the last un-revised book W.D.Gann wrote. His objective in writing The Magic Word was to show others the way to use and obey Gods divine law and thus help them to bring out their latent talents and their God-given powers, for that is the only way they can realize health, happiness, and prosperity

note on the Dollar, from an E Wave view

Probably completed wave V down this week

Disagree with you on that one SG. Looks to me like the dollar Index may have completed a wave 4 earlier today and is heading for a wave 5 of 5 or possibly an extension.

Also quite like the gold stocks here, which IMO look like they have completed a wave 4 at intra-day degree.

Can?t fault your calls though ? nice one!

CG, nice trade on GSS. I'm currentlty holding longs only BGO, HL, CDE. I'm adding if/when RSI (HUI) nears 30 on daily or if HUI breaks to new highs. I have a coin question for you which I'll send when I have time, if you don't mind?

SG, are you in the precter camp on POG? Or somewhere in between?

many forex traders are looking for euro to go back to 1.02 to go long again. After we pushed trhu 1.05 today it seems that many covered their longs.

SG's dollar index target sounds reasonable, cause it means fed will pump the whole feed into dollar, so there will be no juice left.

I think there is a real dollar flight out of the us going on, that are ral money flows, not only specualtion, so if FED doesnt want to let dollar totally collapse, they must feed him in comming weeks, otherwise we will see euro at 1.20 in a few weeks.

Injured Grizzly

I went short with all I got yesterday at 1045 am....that was the day IMO...

SG: I added to qqq June 25 puts and bought some Jan OTM NDX and SPX puts just in case it collapses. I have been in March SPX for a while now and am hoping your right about the 3of3of3. Added NDX 1050 puts this morning. Looking good so far.

I sold my 950 hedge calls yesterday. Actually made money on them. :D

I have apparently fixed the stooltrading cookie problem. So long as one is chocolate chip and one is oatmeal there's no problem. Yesterday both were chocolate chips. As a result we blew chunks upon log-in. Now that cookies are mixed, no chunk blowing and there's no problem in switching.

So tomorrow I will try posting on Stooltrading on the half hour and hour with alerts when necessary. We'll see how that goes.

Keep those suggestions coming! Kudos to rockhead and Duke for their great "Why didn't I think of that?" ideas, yesterday.

Archived