Feelings

Im with ya Pile...then its lock and load time

I'm already loaded to the gils with BEARX, still have four donged screamers to take the edge off. REady to short my short list but they're just not signalling quite yet. Waiting for fib turn date or signals on shorts to go aggressively short. Looking good though. Just greedy for possibly better price. :grin:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AM: I was thinking the same thing about SA miners, too, but they're awfully strong today (HYM, GFI, DROOY) while the USD is tanking. That's what I love about PMs - totally confounding.

SG will go one further

26.19 intra-day top today max....

Followed by leg to potential of 25.02.... over next few days...

Getting ahead of myself.... but watch 26.19 this afternoon.

I wont be covering, I will be sitting tight waiting for tomorrow and the next BOMB or BRICK to drop after hours....

If you missed it... Intel quietly said this morning that first half spending doesnt look good, maybe 2nd half.... they are telegraphing to the street that the Conference call wont be pretty....

You've been warned.... any short term moves up here IMHO should be shorted....

I'm still sniffing one more rally gasp.

The dollar falling a little while ago didn't seem to affect the markets all that much, so I'm cautious as well. Still at the QQQ's 38% retrace, if we drop below that (SG's 25.91ish), I may go short again.

Thanks Doc and SG for your take on the QQQs! Made nice coin on the 38% retrace.

I like O'Brien's/Ord's saying "three pushes to a top" - a pattern call, not a wave one. But it seems to have held true the past several "rebounds" off intermediate lows.

Problem is, we've yet to get that third "push". Has it failed? Or is it yet too come? I think the later, because there has been no real attempt at buying yesterday or today. I am still 50% in SPX puts, 50% cash. Waiting for that last rocket launch. If we see 904, I'll close on some of those puts.

I'm still sniffing one more rally gasp.

If they are going to rally it, they are going to have to do it fast. Friday is the unemplyment/jobs numbers and that could potentially be a heartbreaker if you're on the wrong side.

A friend of mine went into the unemployment office Monday to file. He said while he was there over 400 people came in to file too. They had 3 people to do the work. Normal volume on any given day was 40. He couldn't believe how many there were. <_<

i meant to post this 2 hrs ago. crapeuro anchor announced an upcoming guest to tackle the question "is the s&p about to crash?"....or something very similar. between phones ringing & distractions i missed whoever/whatever it was.

mildly portentous, if i had it right.

bit off some BEARX. still long SPX mar puts, GG feb calls, mostly cash. for now.

Guest The CoinGuy

Since were talking positions, mine hasn't changed. In trading account 20% BEARX, 40% at 200% leveraged short, and 40% in cash. Cash is a position here, I'm with Piles, looking "very closely" for opportunities, but no need to front run anything.

Watching and Waiting mode here,

The CoinGuy

Archived