Feelings

SG note on the Dollar, from an E Wave view

Probably completed wave V down this week. This will lead to a MULTI WEEK rally on the Dollar... towards 106, maybe a bit higher...

This will put pressure on gold stocks, interest rates, and all 3...

bonds, stocks, gold stocks, gold will decline in the next several weeks in tandem.

I think... heh heh...

SG......due you expect a rally in stocks along with dollar?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few responses

Doc's 3 day CMAP coincides with 50% E Wave retrace I posted earlier.... 26.65... Im with him there....

although I see 25.40

Wave 2 up from here?? I said I would update later... let me see what unfolds...

I dont get too far ahead of myself if I can help it...

Dollar... SG has not looked at the chart closely in several weeks, I was going from memory... suffice to say its close to a bottom...

Thats all for the afternoon kids... I gotta get some work done.

Be careful out there... remember, I could be wrong at anytime...

Doc, any thoughts on SG's latest call on gold stocks/dollar flip for the next few weeks? A nervous PM long here - trying to sit on my hands and not trade. Many thanks.

?8:40AM New Century boosted by research report (NCEN) 26.28: Stock bid up to 27.50 pre-market; we're hearing that there is a positive note on NCEN from the research firm Off Wall Street today, though we cannot yet confirm the details of the note.?

That?s got to be worth 10%.

There?s always a bunch of bull market some ware.

Tanks Doc/SG, mo bettu fo sho

Ho ho ho. I can't remember which of the many Spammin' Gurus sent a freemail pushing IGT, International Gaming Technologies, as a great market-proof long -- demand for new slot machines etc. is just going to keep going up, right? Down 3 today, and that's off the lows of the day. Ho ho ho (the guru, I mean)

I'm still sniffing one more rally gasp.

If they are going to rally it, they are going to have to do it fast. Friday is the unemplyment/jobs numbers and that could potentially be a heartbreaker if you're on the wrong side.

SG with one more quick quip

A 38 % retrace is simply too shallow in my opinion given the gravity of this leg 3 that has slowly begun here....

I dont think we can have any sustainable upward move here now until at least 25.65 on the Q's, and more likely 25.40...

now, when??? I dont know... but today, tomorrow etc.... short term....

Since I'm at 200% leverage, I would like to see 25.65 today, at which point I would cover short term.... 200% leverage allows me the abilities to do so and not worry if she drops to 25.40....

Sorry... back to work...

Archived