B4 The Bell Moonday July 26

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ouch!

SLAB? Silicon Laboratories Inc? 30.70? -9.10? -22.86%

Certainly dosen't feel like a bottom to SLAB!

Come up to the lab and see what's DOWN on the SLAB.

I see you quiver with anti----ci---pa---tion.

--Dr. Frank N. Furter

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to see you anotherone.

TE-over the weekend. You know I have no sympathy for the lying Bastard Bullhorners. I just read an article where a dick head anal cyst said Google which will trade at 60 times earnings is a screaming buy cuz Yahoo trades at 110 times earnings. Anyone who owns Yahoo @ 110 times earnings belongs in an insane asylum. Google's IPO will either be a disaster or one week later the price will be cut in half. All the crappy IPO's that have come out lately have immediately fallen on their sword.

TE-over the weekend. You know I have no sympathy for the lying Bastard Bullhorners. I just read an article where a dick head anal cyst said Google which will trade at 60 times earnings is a screaming buy cuz Yahoo trades at 110 times earnings. Anyone who owns Yahoo @ 110 times earnings belongs in an insane asylum. Google's IPO will either be a disaster or one week later the price will be cut in half. All the crappy IPO's that have come out lately have immediately fallen on their sword.

110 times earnings sound like a bargain to me. World has gone crazy. :D :D

Brian:

Thanks for all the lessons you teach here. I had a great day today...listening to that little B4 voice in my ear telling me "just keep moving your stops down as it drops...pay yourself...let them take you out."

I always assume that the stocks I'm wise enough to short are good bets longer term (like maybe 3 days instead of 3 hours), but was more than happy to be stopped out of all of them near their lows today.

I don't think anybody's buying the end of day tape painting job...the boys know it was a nasty mess today, and they're damn nervous.

Archived