The Awakening

Good morning, everyone.

The Creatureville Computer was finally brought out of its deep sleep yesterday afternoon, thanks to our most talented friend Frank. Regularly scheduled broadcasting can now be resumed by this station.

And with that being said, I'm still making this offering a little on the early side 'cause starting at 7 AM Nancy and I will be doing some distant healing work for her brother, William Mohrmann, who, at that time, is scheduled to start undergoing a multiple heart bypass procedure at the HealthPark Medical Center (part of the Lee Memorial hospital system) in Fort Myers, Florida.

We are also requesting Intercessionary Prayer from as many as you as possible today to help support the total success of this procedure. As I said, it's scheduled to start at 7 AM, which is prior to the time most of you come to town. However, since it's a four to five hour procedure, there will be ample opportunity for everyone who wishes to participate in this healing. As you may recall, it was for cardiac care patients that the use of the IP technique for medical healing was originally successfully demonstrated.

Please send your white light and energy not only to Nancy's brother but also to the surgical team attending him to support the use of their skills to the best of their abilities.

Thanks and God Bless and I'll see you all at 12:45.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guten tag liebe stoolies!

as i said in IDS yesterday i went short DAX at 3092, closed this morning at 3056. Had 3033 as target, but price didnt go fast enough and also futures didnt collapse at all. So closed postion with profit and will wait.

Given that we are in 10-13 week upphase one shouldnt get to greedy.

Also we should bear in mind that jan 10-13 mustnt be a high, it could be a low. The better turn date is mid feburary. So one who doesnt like risk should better wait for mid february, IMHO.

Not much action in forex till now.

Fib turn dates:

Would someone please help me with this concept. I've seen a number of people calling for both a horrendous decline in mid Feb and a tremendous bull move up in mid February, both based on Fib turn dates. What is the prevailing opinion on this board for mid February? What exactly is a Fib turn date? I've been daytrading for 4 1/2 years and have only recently been paying much attention to these things. I'm trying to get up to speed on EWaves.

Doc/All:

Can I produce Fib charts using Esignal? I've been using the product for 4 1/2 years, yet I'm still not up to speed on some of the fancier chart creations that I see here. Additionally, I note that the cmaps Doc produces are created using Esignal. How do you do that magic you do Doc?

Gladiator: - good luck to all today.

TIA

Me too Glad, in return for all the prayers for my Dad!

Bearly- You can do fib levels and time zones with Metastock, stockcharts.com?, marketscreen.com, (is that the right name- the one at PCQuote) and the most recent version of eSignal, which you should download. I think it's 7.1.

February will be the beginning of a downturn, but the big one won't come until the second quarter because the six month cycle will be in an up phase starting in late Jan early Feb. That should mitigate against the big one starting then in spite of the fact that all other cycles will be down.

Rydex movement.

Since December 31st, traders have moved $230 million out of the S&P and NDX bearish funds (leveraged and non-leveraged) and put $226 million into the bullish funds. This is a 24% increase in bullish assets and a 16% drop in bearish assets (40% bullish swing - 24% rise in bullish funds + 16% drop in bearish funds = 40% total swing). This is one of the largest swings in the past two years.

As has been said before - much of the bull cake is already baked - ST.

Data second hand from Sentiment Trader.

Doc's forecast for this morning is foreboding. I would definately respect that action. Crap I'm tempted to grab some QQQ calls cheap at 10:15 am but I'm going to step this one aside. My system is very rough around the edges and still not too clear. I think I'll go to bed and sleep this one out. Late night charting up a storm and I'm tired. Then again I might grab the damn calls and then go to bed. Decisions.....

Third Annual Guaranteed Second-Half Recovery--Intel:

http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/030108/tech_intel_2.html

"We don't expect a big uptick in spending in the first part of 2003," Tom Kilroy, Intel's vice president for sales and marketing group, told Reuters in an interview on Wednesday.

"We are hopeful that overall, we will see a pick-up in the second half of 2003," he said. "We're very optimistic about the emerging markets, that's the exciting area... It will continue to outperform."

Third Annual Guaranteed Second-Half Recovery--Intel:

http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/030108/tech_intel_2.html

"We don't expect a big uptick in spending in the first part of 2003," Tom Kilroy, Intel's vice president for sales and marketing group, told Reuters in an interview on Wednesday.

You've got to be kidding -- there's actually somebody named Kilroy? I always thought that was a made-up name. Of course INTC always makes up its statistics so I guess the name IS appropriate......

Archived