B4 The Bell Weak-end Den July 16-18

The government is not printing money and giving it away for free...period...

You print money when...

Previously printed money wears out and needs to be replaced

The demand for printed money begins to outstrip the supply in bank vaults and ATM's...

Thats it...

Next...In a fractionally reserved debt backed by debt system the medium of exchange which is called money is composed of debt...

All your incomes are debt...

You take your income which is mostly previously created out of thin air debt with interest attached by commercial banks at the request of the consumers to use as leverage or a basis for a request that a commercial bank create new debt out of thin air with interest attached...

It is a perpetual leveraging of leverage ponzi scheme...Inflate debt or die...

The longer such a system operates the weaker it gets...

Operating expenses are serviced with previously created debt and profits are newly created debt...

The current City of London or Crown global branch network of central banks began 311 years ago...all the humans that existed 311 years ago no longer exist...the system has been in operation longer then any human alive...

The system is the cause everything else is an effect...

Sure it is interesting babbling about the effects but the soap opera of the system is just an effect...

Ever study the Sumerians? 6000 years ago...guess what? They basically cried about the same BS we are...The only thing that we created that they did not was the steam engine...That is the key to our advancement to where we are now...

Without the steam engine the Crown system would have collapsed like the Venice system before in the 1400's...The steam engine powered the conquest of the new world...

There are no new worlds...Maximum potential is easy to spot...the signs of canibalization are everywhere...

We need a new system...In 6000 years no one has come up with a replacement for the rich getting richer poor getting poorer top sucking from the bottom system...

No one and no civilization has been able to break out of the responsible creation absolute destruction cycle...

It's not rocket science...We are in the terminal phase of the cycle...It will take a supreme miracle to prevent the current civilization from turning into ruins...

that's how it works...inflate to maximum potential then implode...

The leveraging of leverage supports a greater and greater division of labor until maximum potential is reached then it implodes...the division of labor then shrinks rapidly...

The science fiction horrow show that is about to become a cold cruel unfortunate reality is truely beyond current abilities to comprehend...and has been for 6000+ years...

Nothing and no one will escape the onslaught once it begins...

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The government is not printing money and giving it away for free...period...

Just a note of thanks for your posts, HT. You don't show up as much, but you're still scary as sh*t (like my long-estranged first wife)...another post to add to the record book.

Good Night Stoolies.

Nron I just started re-reading Browne's book How to Find Freedom in an Unfree World for just the same reasons. You can't change these assholes. Go about your business and do the best you can. The Great White North awaits. Just a few more years.

Trader,

Thanks for the cite on Browne's book. I've never read it. If you can provide a link, I will greatly appreciate it.

I'd love to move to Canada. Immediately. However, I don't believe that Canada would love to have me. Another concern I have is how much longer until "we have hard, verified evidence of a direct link between Terrence&Phillip and Al Quaeda" is the new lie? I mean, after all, Canada has oil. In any event, if I'm missing something about immigrating to Canada, please let me know.

Unfortunately, I don't have the means that give me too many options, if any. I'm afraid I've learned about some of the realities of the system too late. Then again, the option dumpabuck posted yesterday may become necessary:

Time to cock'a-trigger and take a stand, like they did at Concord so long ago.

N-Ron- Canada is NOT that difficult to immigrate to- Butters has already navigated the rapids and is on her way. There are many categories, Entreprenurial, skilled etc Or lotsa bucks which equals welcome can you come tomorrow or I have nothing which means we put you up in a Hotel and buy your food until you find work. Look into it ;)

Nron I just started re-reading Browne's book How to Find Freedom in an Unfree World for just the same reasons. You can't change these assholes. Go about your business and do the best you can. The Great White North awaits. Just a few more years.

Trader,

Thanks for the cite on Browne's book. I've never read it. If you can provide a link, I will greatly appreciate it.

Freedom In An Unfree World

I read this when it was first published in 1974. Recommended.

A safe bet and yes i own a position in Enbridge- from todays Financial post... "Our oil Pipeline sustem is the Crown jewl..we deliver 70% of all the oil from Western canada and roughly 70% from the oil Sands. The potential is huge because all the money going into the oil sands will benefit us and production will at least double by 2010 from one million Barrels a day to two Million Barrels a day...said Pat daniel CEO of Enbridge." ..."Enbridge also has a lock on the NG distribution systems in Ontario and Quebec as well as Spain and Colombia." Average dividend over 50 years is 13% and Enbridge is will be one of the major players in both the Alaskan and macKenzie valley pipelines... I love this comment..."Washington is frustrating because there is little appreciation as to the potential of the oil sands and their capacity to to make the Continet Oil self.... sufficient...." Do your own due diligence it will blow your mind

A few things y'all should know about getting residence abroad: For Canada and New Zealand, you will have to file your fingerprints with the FBI and get a police report from them, verifying your rectitude. They want to know where you keep every dime and will reject you if you don't fess up. All the forms and filings will run you about 5000 total. they will also ask for a medical exam by their doctors to verify that you are not trying to milk the healthcare system. None of this is awful, just a tad more intrusive than I imagined it would be.

If you are interested in a second passport, this is helpful

http://www.escapeartist.com/e_Books/Second...Second_Passport

.html

For a while I was also looking at Panama, one of the few Latin countries with property deeds, economical, no property taxes and uses the us peso. A little too risky to negotiate on my own, I decided, but one of you 20somethings might like it

Archived