B4 The Bell Weak-end Den July 16-18

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The order taker is in a call center in Colorado Springs, more than 900 miles, or 1,450 kilometers, away, connected to the customer and to the workers preparing the food by high-speed data lines. Even some restaurant jobs, it seems, are not immune to outsourcing

I just can't wait until the cooking is outsourced as well. Roll into a burger joint and get a burger that was cooked 10 days ago in India. Yummmm.

Better yet, because we have no inflation in our benevolently managed society, the burger will only cost $15.00.

Speaking of burgers I can remember when one of those White Castle sliders only cost 8 centavos. Just opened up a new one down here and the suckers cost 49 centavos. No inflation tho.

Hunter and Brown One,

Thanks for your replies to my venting. I know full well the Plutocrats are not philanthropists, even those who fake it, and do not mean well at all. I'm just so frustrated and sick of it all.

I feel that I've reached some sort of boiling point. Hunter, I really appreciate your point about Matrix propaganda pounding its pressure, down to the subconcious level, to "get with the program" or else you're somehow a bad person. They're the ones who are absolute depraved, soul-dead scum.

This crap reaches every cubic inch of society, 24/7. There's almost no getting away from it. I can't go outside, and even at home, I certainly can't watch the idiot box, listen to the radio, or even read a magazine or newspaper, without getting bombarded with sickening, smarmy, narcissistic Matrix-Feed that makes me want to puke.

I know this is all really getting to me. The other day, I was at the food market, and I noticed some cookie-cutter, right from the Matrix mold, air-headed uber-ditz housewife looking over the products on the shelves. She was aping every facial expression and all the body language spoon fed to her directly by Madison Avenue marketing agencies. Now, while this is nothing new, what is new is that when I witnessed this, I became so angry, absolutely enraged, that I had to leave the store and go buy food somewhere else. Thankfully, I didn't witness anything so blatant at the second store, or I'd be pretty hungry by now.

It's all connected. While I don't know, and can't know, all the connections, shrub-Pukin deals, 990N, the insect-like narcissism I have to deal with daily in my own puny sphere of the world, and everything else are connected somehow.

I meant what I wrote in a post I made yesterday; I just can't take this horseshit anymore. I really don't know what I'm going to do, or what I even can do. I just know it has to be something.

Hunter and Brown One,

Thanks for your replies to my venting. I know full well the Plutocrats are not philanthropists, even those who fake it, and do not mean well at all. I'm just so frustrated and sick of it all.

I feel that I've reached some sort of boiling point. Hunter, I really appreciate your point about Matrix propaganda pounding its pressure, down to the subconcious level, to "get with the program" or else you're somehow a bad person. They're the ones who are absolute depraved, soul-dead scum.

This crap reaches every cubic inch of society, 24/7. There's almost no getting away from it. I can't go outside, and even at home, I certainly can't watch the idiot box, listen to the radio, or even read a magazine or newspaper, without getting bombarded with sickening, smarmy, narcissistic Matrix-Feed that makes me want to puke.

I know this is all really getting to me. The other day, I was at the food market, and I noticed some cookie-cutter, right from the Matrix mold, air-headed uber-ditz housewife looking over the products on the shelves. She was aping every facial expression and all the body language spoon fed to her directly by Madison Avenue marketing agencies. Now, while this is nothing new, what is new is that when I witnessed this, I became so angry, absolutely enraged, that I had to leave the store and go buy food somewhere else. Thankfully, I didn't witness anything so blatant at the second store, or I'd be pretty hungry by now.

It's all connected. While I don't know, and can't know, all the connections, shrub-Pukin deals, 990N, the insect-like narcissism I have to deal with daily in my own puny sphere of the world, and everything else are connected somehow.

I meant what I wrote in a post I made yesterday; I just can't take this horseshit anymore. I really don't know what I'm going to do, or what I even can do. I just know it has to be something.

Nron I just started re-reading Browne's book How to Find Freedom in an Unfree World for just the same reasons. You can't change these assholes. Go about your business and do the best you can. The Great White North awaits. Just a few more years.

AM Market Call sez Nikkei is closed for a holiday. They sure have a lot of holidays in the summer.

July 19 (Mon), 2004 is Marine Day, a national holiday in Japan.

Marine Day is dedicated to deepen people's understanding and awareness of the importance of the sea, and to give thanks for the benefits conferred by the ocean.

Benefits of the sea include "whale stew" available in Japan and which has astronomical levels of mercury................

Warning on whales' bleak future

.....The warnings come as Japan has drawn up plans to replace the International Whaling Commission with a new pro-whaling alliance.

The IWC remains deadlocked between the countries opposed to a resumption of commercial whaling and those, led by Japan, which say it should go ahead......Story

Gov. Criticizes Legislators as 'Girlie Men'

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=index2&cid=964

In a speech in Ontario, he urges voters to 'terminate' at the polls those lawmakers who refuse to approve his state budget plan.

The governor used the "girlie men" reference twice in a 16-minute speech...

So now they're stealing Bearman's "GirlieBulls" too?

Hunter and Brown One,

N Ron......

Tanks for the compliment.

Let me also offer my sincere apology for any factor that has contributed

to your obvious distress. My BP increases when dwelling on the futility

and powerlessness I feel at times especially when contributed 20-y of my life

to THE MACHINE. :angry:

Archived