The Nazcrap Time Machine

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bullseatshitndie

daily spx nothing more than a bear flag last 4 days. 200day will be broken to downside this time and stay. my only question is, will it be this week. with opt exp, have to say no.

notice the convergence of all the daily ma down toward the 200day? once these cross, ma systems will be kicking in to the sell side. of course, those systems are always late and spx will be at 1060-1080 by then. but, the new trend will have begun and it will be down.

post-7-1089844023.png

jickiss is back

and

one chart per posting,

so, here is da Ratio of GG:$GOLD.

yes, it is annoying to see gg below 12 again. jickiss blames the jickiss Award Winner Mr. Robert Prechter for the sluggish performance of da gold shares. Of course, this is easy to comprehed, because, let's face it, unless and until gold trades above $433.33, the gold share traders are all saying, "Show Me." they are saying, in effect, "Shut up you Jickiss, just show us the metal above 433.33, and we will cover and go long da gold shares."

your jickiss says again, here in front of the world, that never again in our lifetimes will we see the ratio of GG:$GOLD trade at a number less than .0267. This is one of the two Secret Numbers.....

acres of diamonds to all.

keep your eyes on the wire.

the "broads bears" and da gold and gold shares bulls are about to WIN BIG.

all intelligent observers can see that hand, just that famous hand, writing on the wall.

if you do not BELIEVE that the handwriting is on the wall,

and

if you do not BELIEVE that gold will soon trade higher than 433.33, on the way to 500, get out of all gold shares now.

STUDY EBAY FOR THE SIGN OF THE FINAL TOP IN DA BROADS.

EBAY IS THE KEY STOCK TO WATCH. QQQ HAS ALREADY FAILED.

jickiss, for the record, is still long gg on margin.

hold fast!!!!!!!

post-7-1089844631_thumb.png

Most yahooligans couldn't wait to throw $$ at SNDK, nevermind that the price just jumped 20%, now off $1.5 from the highs, something bout price erosion and Oper Marg a % below estimates or whatever, wasn't really listening.  Why does the company assume that the consumer will continue to buy ever larger flash memory (think latest now is 2 GB) for ever increasing prices??  Will the consumer be able to afford their double soy lattes, H2s, 96' plasma screens and mahogany furniture from ethan allen??

Seems curious to me, perhaps just as curious that pension funds assumed 7-8% yr/yr growth to fund their obligations??

Wheres the money gonna come from??  Wheres the value coming from??  The more I read from this board the more confused I get.

we're just looking for the truth here Lucid.

and to answer the "where's the money going to come from?" question....personally my answer would be "why, the fed will print it, of course", where "print" is a euphemism for "stay way behind the inflation curve". I leave it to the reader to decide what are proper investments in such an environment.

AMD refuses to give guidance. Dancing around the question of their view on the corporate IT environment. They aren't as promotional as INTC but they have never refused to give any outlook comments before.

My gut feel is that customers have dropped a bomb on them and they just don't want to accept it yet. Much like every other tech conference call I have heard this quarter. Where is the fabled second half recovery?

rog,

Second half recovery? Wasn't that in 2001, oh wait 2002, no it had to be 2003. Its coming, I can feel it....

second half of the century.

Why does the company (SNDK) assume that the consumer will continue to buy ever larger flash memory (think latest now is 2 GB) for ever increasing prices?? 

There is NO need for the consumer to buy ever increasing flash memory.

One 512MB card will most likey fill the needs of 99% of consumers using digital cameras. The only group the does have a real need for 2GB cards are professional photographers.

First with the introduction of the Canon EOS-1Ds, and then the Canon EOS-1D MarkII, there is a real need for cards with 2GB of memory.

That said, even if every profession photographer with those cameras bought 10 2GB compact flash cards, it would not equal 1/10 of 1% of consumer sales. (that is my guesstimation)

As for ever increasing prices, it ain't happening.

The Transcend 1GB card I'm buying for this football season has dropped from $188 to $162 in the past month.

AG: I joined you on apoolo 13 today. Totally a crap shoot and very small size. THe stock could be at 20 or 125 for all I know, but hey, what the hell?

I got my fingers burned on that POS last month. Thought I'd be a 2-2 top-calling genius like I was with TASR the month before.

Instead, I surrendered back some of my hard-won TASR profits!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I trade the markets in small fashion to amuse myself... and with the idea that if I do it for the next 20 years in small fashion, I'll learn something useful for eventual retirement.

I think most people open a trading account anxious to make an immediate fortune, and then promptly blowup their account. I'm just slowly trying to learn something useful from my daily obsession.

:huh: :huh:

Uhh... not sure if I am or am not learning anything....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Machinehead, most people are paying little or no attention to crude oil at all!

I brought up the issue with co-workers and they have absolutely no idea what Peak Oil was or that we were on the virge of another crisis...a crisis that will the dwarf previous squeezes.

When oil goes up immediately because 1 country has 1 pipeline out of commission (not that this happened today, I am just figuratively speaking) then you know we are in trouble.

jickiss is back

and

one chart per posting,

so, here is da Ratio of GG:$GOLD.

yes, it is annoying to see gg below 12 again. jickiss blames the jickiss Award Winner Mr. Robert Prechter for the sluggish performance of da gold shares. Of course, this is easy to comprehed, because, let's face it, unless and until gold trades above $433.33, the gold share traders are all saying, "Show Me." they are saying, in effect, "Shut up you Jickiss, just show us the metal above 433.33, and we will cover and go long da gold shares."

your jickiss says again, here in front of the world, that never again in our lifetimes will we see the ratio of GG:$GOLD trade at a number less than .0267. This is one of the two Secret Numbers.....

acres of diamonds to all.

keep your eyes on the wire.

the "broads bears" and da gold and gold shares bulls are about to WIN BIG.

all intelligent observers can see that hand, just that famous hand, writing on the wall.

if you do not BELIEVE that the handwriting is on the wall,

and

if you do not BELIEVE that gold will soon trade higher than 433.33, on the way to 500, get out of all gold shares now.

STUDY EBAY FOR THE SIGN OF THE FINAL TOP IN DA BROADS.

EBAY IS THE KEY STOCK TO WATCH. QQQ HAS ALREADY FAILED.

jickiss, for the record, is still long gg on margin.

hold fast!!!!!!!

Jickiss where do you reckon silver goes if gold goes to 500 this year?

martialcomp,

Most people are paying little or no attention to anything...it really is staggering...it has all the hallmarks of a major catastrophe in the making.

Most people are just totally oblivious about everything.

People are interested in some things :

"NBC's highest-rated shows last season were The Apprentice, Fear Factor and Average Joe. They even pull decent numbers for My Big Fat Obnoxious Fianc?, Who Wants to Marry My Dad?, For Love or Money and Last Comic Standing. Heaven help us."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto.../Entertainment/

post-7-1089852150_thumb.jpg

orvack,

my secret shame.... :o

I love reality TV.

Average Joe was hilarious,so was My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancee...I love Big Brother and My Restaurant Rules and even watch American/Australian Idol.. :(

I find these shows fascinating if the truth be told...so many people are so delusional,maybe thats systematic of society at large...

Average Joe is a classic example...those poor "nerds" really thought that they would win the beautiful girl...its the Hollywoodisation of the world I'm afraid..

Archived