B4 The Bell Thursday July 1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know Ickey we are all here by the "Grace of God" - I was attacked by two Gomers one of whom had 3 posts under his belt as " i WAS A LOUSY TRADER" Well I am a good trader and i already knew that. But you know there are folks who were there then who are here now who are better Traders because of us. Piss on the interlopers "Long live the Bear" Have a happy day-Mark??? :P

Back from another lousey game of golf. You know why golf is called golf?

All the other four letter words where takin. Got me another skin. 3 for a 1 on a par 4.

The End there are no lousy games of golf. At the very worst just enjoy the scenery. Great game. Have fun and don't expect too much. :D

Beautiful scenery. No doubt. I play once a week. I shot a 112 today. I hate doing things I suck at. The fellow golfers are nice but, paying 7 grand a year to shoot over 100 is not fun. I am leaving the club at the end of this season. More gold for my kids education (should they need it). :)

112 is not a bad score for someone who plays once a week. If your club is 7K a year, I suspect your course may be a little on the difficult side. Because men golfers are constantly exposed to the imagery of Tiger and Ernie, who make it all look soooo easy, it is easy to become frustrated and angry. Same as women who spend their whole lives trying to look like a Victoria Secret model.

Fantasy doesn't happen for most people. When it does, it's usually by luck or accident.

I became a quite happy golfer going from a 40 to 15 handicap. Take some lessons from a good pro. Its worth it. I don't win tournaments, but I do have a lot of fun now.

WM is dangerous..

True - I just like em when they are thrown out in the trash

like it is now. Just to catch an updraft in a short squeeze.

I make good trades on this one - both ways.

tight stop.

Think WGO is about to give it up?

Wow, look what happened to WGO at the Carter stagflation/oil shock.

Can it really be that there are no options on WGO? :blink:

EDIT: I just looked at futures. 990 is quite early tonight -- that boy really needs to get a new alarm clock.

Guest Icky Twerp

BDK -

B$ was lookin' for you today. . .

Plunger hasn't posted in 2 days. . . I worry. . .

As for Gomer's attacking B$, like gnats to an elephant?

If yobob, HT, MH, Soup are here and singing in his choir . . .

I be watching TE, too -- but I almost understand what he's doing...8^)...

BDK -

B$ was lookin' for you today. . .

Plunger hasn't posted in 2 days. . . I worry. . .

As for Gomer's attacking B$, like gnats to an elephant?

If yobob, HT, MH, Soup are here and singing in his choir . . .

I be watching TE, too -- but I almost understand what he's doing...8^)...

Was he now.....posted last week that I am in Asia and was stupidly long and would be posting less.... I was just quickly going over the thread and I see the bear is back on but y'll know my views...still long ..watched the profits rake up over the past week and disappear yesterday..ah well ..easy come ..easy go but I refuse to trade this mess as I expect DOWPIG new yearly highs and maybe ATH

just leveraged up LONG 2x at DOWPIG 10300 with a loose stop :rolleyes: and amazingly I still have DAX profits from my long last week..for now :blink:

we'll c how it goes but only swing/position trading for me to be closed in early September 2004

BDK

B4, Great trading and perhaps the novices like me will be able to profit from your Jesses Livermore trading skills if we actually plunge over the next few days..otherwise you gotta be long BEFORE[b4] the decline and time it just right...too much for my lifestyle.

c you guys soon...but I'll try to lurk everyday.

Archived