Doc And Hui Sittin' In A Tree

SG weighs in

Another dimulus package on top of the 2001 tax dimulus package... this will also go down as another flop, another waste of government time trying to meddle in free markets.

It doesnt work. I again advise y'all to read "Devil take the Hindmost", a great book about past speculative manias. They all end up the same, they all start the same, they all have government intervention after the fact... etc...

Like I said, 27.30 is max pain on Q's.... Im in at 200% short via rydex at 26.52 price equivalent at 1045 print this morning.

I will see you shortly at 25.91, and I will see you in about 8 weeks or so at 20.xx.... or lower...

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
with this monster package from shrubmeister dollar will collapse, i see no way out.

If, and thats a biiiiiiig IF, euro, gbp or chf will see a rsi around 30 in comming days/weeks it is the signal to go long one of these currencies, at best chf, for the trade of a lifetime.

Till now there was achance to weaken dollar gradually and slowly. I cant see how they can go on with that. Every european investor who still is in the US must be an idiot.

And the Japs

ha ha, this is so easy to look thru:

shrub counts on the "middle class" as his voters. Now economy isnt looking that good, as we know from history if mddle class is threaten to become jobless than trouble breaks out. So what to do?

You establish a department of homeland security.

SG weighs in

Another dimulus package on top of the 2001 tax dimulus package... this will also go down as another flop, another waste of government time trying to meddle in free markets.

It doesnt work. I again advise y'all to read "Devil take the Hindmost", a great book about past speculative manias. They all end up the same, they all start the same, they all have government intervention after the fact... etc...

Like I said, 27.30 is max pain on Q's.... Im in at 200% short via rydex at 26.52 price equivalent at 1045 print this morning.

I will see you shortly at 25.91, and I will see you in about 8 weeks or so at 20.xx.... or lower...

This is what u call make rich richer and transferring wealth from state and Cooperation to the elite.

Archived