Doc And Hui Sittin' In A Tree

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with this monster package from shrubmeister dollar will collapse, i see no way out.

If, and thats a biiiiiiig IF, euro, gbp or chf will see a rsi around 30 in comming days/weeks it is the signal to go long one of these currencies, at best chf, for the trade of a lifetime.

Till now there was achance to weaken dollar gradually and slowly. I cant see how they can go on with that. Every european investor who still is in the US must be an idiot.

ha ha, this is so easy to look thru:

shrub counts on the "middle class" as his voters. Now economy isnt looking that good, as we know from history if mddle class is threaten to become jobless than trouble breaks out. So what to do? Of course you must do everything possible to support your comming voters. :wink2:

so there are tax rebates for middle class parents and so on and on.

Guest The CoinGuy

lets see...

$500 bil current account defecit, $500 bil deficit, $600 bil cut in taxes = raises investor confidence + market rallies.

I need to get a grip on this new math,

TCG

From bigcharts.com:

1:16PM H-P's Japan sub plans price cuts of up to 40%: Nikkei (HPQ) by Tomi Kilgore Hewlett-Packard's Japanese subsidiary is planning to lower prices on PCs and PC servers by up to 40 percent in an effort to grab market share, according to a report in the Wednesday edition in Japan's Nikkei newspaper. The price cuts could come as early as this month the report says, citing company sources, as the company attempts to boost its share of the PC market to 10 percent and its share of the PC server market to 30 percent in two years. H-P's stock, a component of the Dow industrials, is edging up 33 cents to $19.98.

Archived