Doc And Hui Sittin' In A Tree

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

re: gold

with the 50, 100, and 200 ma in sync you might not get a sell signal for a while. I think 343 is da bottom. Question now is "where are the miners trading relative to the POG? If low then it's a buy. If high then a little wait won't hurt. I'd check, but it don't matter to me since I'm long anyway. It is possible that the miners will pull back in a hard-down move in markets, but a corresponding spike in the POG could offset the decline. I see no point in not holding at least a core position for the next month or so.

Guest The CoinGuy

Let me reiterate FF,

You and your charts are tops in my book :D ,

I appreciate the time you take to post them because it gives me a good reference. I do have metastock pro, but I'm stuck on the pencil and paper, and can't seem to get away from it, and I sure as heck don't think you guys want to look at the charts out of my flatbed scanner.

Doc, how long is that esignal offer for? I meant to call them and ask about updating the charts on Meta. Is anyone using the service for this? Anyone?

TCG

Didn't someone say that every time shrub speaks the mkt tanks?

Rock- Liked you idea so much, made the charts part of my signature. Now if I could only get the cookie thing solved.

Cost for the Shrub's economic plan has now risen to $670 billion.  Gee, an 11% increase in one day.

Glad I dont have to pay for it....... :grin:

proof once again that "there is no free lunch". That's OK, we'll just keep borrowing our way to prosperity and wealth.

Doc, I think we all said it (re Bush talk=mrkt drop) :D

The "Shrub Flub"

Archived