Doc And Hui Sittin' In A Tree

hey richmtn - did you ever get an answer on your early question about multiple fib dates coinciding in feb?

Nope. Everyone just ignores me. Just like real life. ;)

Thought it was a good question too.

Hey Rich, it was such a good question that no one (well, at least not Fokker) could answer it.

Can't speak for real life, and, having no social life myself, and barely a personal life at that, can't really compare. But we sure love our Rich Mountain and his charts here on the Stool :D

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote by DoubleFlush...

About the fact that someone is writing those puts - JPM is sitting on a huge gold short position taking a beating now - and they're professional investors. Someone provided the puts that paid-off on Enron. I don't know what the answer is, but commercial investors may be willing to take losses if they're selling those puts as a hedge for another purpose. Don't know.

Ah...Good point! The writers, as a whole, may be less pure (more for hedging, relative to buyers, less for pure market bets).....makes sense. It'd be nice to have some data /background on the put writers vs. the put buyers of index options. Even if it was historical, or a sample, as long as it was representative, it might shed some light.

hey richmtn - did you ever get an answer on your early question about multiple fib dates coinciding in feb?

Nope. Everyone just ignores me. Just like real life. ;)

Thought it was a good question too.

i did too.

now - this is not false modesty - i really don't know shit about this (yet), i'm somewhere in fib 101....but that date falls very close to arch's Big Awful Date (16 feb). as an astro guy i took notice.

what does it mean to you?

(i'm over on M2M too if you want to relocate)

Thanks Greg and Phat. I was most impressed by the date. Probably marks the top in this 10-13 week cycle and perhaps the 10-12 month.

Those Fib Time Zones really fell into place when I laid them down. Didn't have to force any of the anchor points. They were all big turns on Fib lines from preceeding zones.

I'll try again on M2M. We have some math gurus here. Thought Machinehead or Dr. B. would knock that one out of the park.

Greg in real life I'm not so easily ignored. :wink2:

Thanks for the support guys.

SG gives final update for awhile.

Too many egos, lots of indians, not enough chiefs.... Doc got upset with me today, now other posters are taking offense for whatever reason...

I have said time and again, I dont need to post here. I do it for fun and to help others learn.

I am NOT an E Wave expert as I have said numerous times over and over again. I use "SIMPLE GUY" analysis on purpose... if you want to read exact pennies.... then go for it, but its not necessary.

I went short at 200% at 26.52 today via RYVNX... My next target is max pain 27.30 on upside for Q's.... but downside is low 20.xx....

That said, I am now officially off of this website for awhile and I will let you all learn for yourselves....

Too many egos on these boards and people with thin skin, perhaps including myself.

SG signing off, be back at ya in March....

SG doing the Barry Sanders and Jerry Seinfeld thing... retiring whilst at the height of popularity and on a roll.... I'll just keep rolling myself.

I'll be watching, and I'll be back in March when the NAS is back below 1100... cuz y'all will need some serious updating at that point me thinks....

--------------------

Guest BEARDRECH
Heard Bush interviewed recently.  He stated that eliminating taxes on dividends would increase capital flows.  He spoke the words "increase capital flows" haltingly as if he were struggling to remember the exact words of one of his economic advisors, but which he really didn't understand.  Harvard Business School, meet your Master!

sigmoid you've hit the nail on the head with respect to shrub--shrub is ,in terms of economic analysis,a pinhead--but,once again i ask.why then to we waste our time flogging this strawman when ,indeed,its not him calling the shots but the group (KEYNESIANS) HE REPRESENTS THAT WARRANTS THE blows---the war being fought to a bloody conclusion is between the Keynesians and the AUSTRIANS--GROUPS,of opposing armies of economists,one numerically superior,drunk with dynastic privilege,Keynesians are reeling from the short swift Austriasn attacko artists--

I have a daughter who suffers add,attention deficit disorder, and whenever Shrub is on TV i use him as an example of hope,saying to her,"You see dear,if he can become president, think what yoiu can achieve-- My wife,a kneejerk lefty,who loaths the Repubs and their leader,becomes apoplectic becuse referring to our Pres as an ADD GUY,UNITING HER DAUGHTER AND THE PRES with a common affliction prevents her from attacking him.....

beardrech :P :P :P

Guest BEARDRECH
cramer guarantees that the market is going higher........i have never seen such a scam in my life.

did he bet his ass? :lol:

NDX should better not break thru 1087.

and now ABDOOL THE CAMEL DEALER presents Larry Krudcrammer in his NEW program::

You Bet Your Ass :P

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Archived