Doc And Hui Sittin' In A Tree

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TYC 2005 LEAP Jan 15 put is the most active equity option.

26,000 have traded thus far. Bear Stearns has purchased at least 15,000 at 3.20.

By my calculations to hedge the $3.2B in illiquid convertibles TYC will be issuing 185m shares of TYC will need to be shorted. Average volume is 13.5m shares. I expect this stock to come under heavy pressure.

Also that TYC has been unable to secure convential financing indicates that Sir cut&prints easing and money pumping has not done anything for distressed companies. Therefore will have marginal economic impact outside of the mortgage bubble.

Rocky, you can't fool us -- you just want APD's .21/quarter dividend...... :grin:

Didnt even consider that Drano. :grin:

Its a local company to me and one of the largest employers in the area. An excellent company to work for. I just check in on it every so often. I like the divergences and the money stream,,,,,,no fooling.

Guest The CoinGuy

Chief,

My CB on GSS is under a dollar, with that said.

We broke out on Dec 12th with 2 mil+ shares on higher volume, and since then, yes, each new high is on lighter volume from the day of BO, but I don't trade based on solely on volume, I would imagine we need a pullback and consolidation here, but I consider it a buying opp, I've traded in/out of this issue quite often, and will be buying in here somewhere. I will mention it when I do.

My outlook on the stock is long-term, and I based my opinion on what I believe are good fundamentals of the company, as well as a few market indicators not mentioned. The least of these is this company is just starting to gain recognition in the marketplace again. Take a look at the long-term chart.

TCG

FF,

$HUI to 120? This is one time I'm hoping you're wrong. I'm well aware of the triangle formation, but it looks as though you believe it could correct back to the uptrend line. If so, this market isn't as strong as I think. If we break 138 to the downside, I might reconsider.

Your Charts...excellent as usual.

The CoinGuy

All I do is give u what I see. Next week is a scam week. May not see 120. Keep your on daily Stoch if it hits the bottom and we are still around this level then buy more gold.

All u got to do is accumulate the when it goes down.

post-3-1041962864.gif

Guest The CoinGuy

Doc,

I hope theres room in that tree for a few-outonalimb goldbugs, because it might be lonely company, if this rally falls apart.

climbing that wall of worry... :huh:

TCG

Archived