B4 The Bell Weak-end Den

:D Welcome everyone to the weak-end thread! :D

Getting off to a late start due to internet access problems. :angry:

If you are just checking in for the day, you may want to review today's great discussion from mid-Friday until Friday evening of technical conditions at:

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5815

Hey dude, what happened on the close?

post-20-1088211333_thumb.gif

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You think I'm Bearish.....from Ray Merriman...MMAcycles last week..."Once that 4 year cycle top is in, then the 4, 18, 36 and 72 year cycles will all be pointed down into the end of this decade.  So identifying the top of this current 4 year cycle is very  important to our financial health.  And one of the times in 2004-2005 that we have picked as a possibilty for this last crest (the 4 year cycle crest) is happening right now, in June, July 2004." If that isn't teotwawki I don't want to know what is next. ;)

:o

Sorry about that B4!

Executive Order 12631--Working Group on Financial Markets

Section 1. Establishment. (a) There is hereby established a Working Group on Financial Markets (Working Group). The Working Group shall be composed of:

(1) the Secretary of the Treasury, or his designee;

(2) the Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, or his designee;

(3) the Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, or his designee; and

(4) the Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, or her designee.

(B) The Secretary of the Treasury, or his designee, shall be the Chairman of the Working Group.

Purposes and Functions. (a) Recognizing the goals of enhancing the integrity, efficiency, orderliness, and competitiveness of our Nation's financial markets and maintaining investor confidence

To the extent permitted by law and subject to the availability of funds therefore, the Department of the Treasury shall provide the Working Group with such administrative and support services as may be necessary for the performance of its functions.

http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/c...cutive%20Orders

Re- the Vancouver Bus event one month ago-tonite Police reveal the agent was Methyl Chloride released in a concentration that would have killed everyone on the Bus had the Driver not gotten every one off before he and other passengers keeled over. The Police have just released a composite drawing of a middle eastern guy who of course is long gone. I said at the time this happened it smelled like a test or dry run-we live in interesting times don't we!

Brain,

So much for the mass hysteria theory!

"Insp. Chris Beach said the finding rules out Dr. John Blatherwick's suggestion mass hysteria may have gripped the passengers and paramedics and set off the incident."

Blatherwick told media several weeks into the investigation he had closed the book on the case.

He was not available Friday to comment on the findings.

(Pompous Fool)

Testing has been in full swing now for about 2 weeks...and it didn't take long to find a case:

Screened U.S. Animal Positive for Mad Cow

U.S. Animal Tests Positive for Mad Cow in Preliminary Test

The Associated Press

WASHINGTON June 25, 2004 ? An animal in the United States tested positive in a preliminary screening test for mad cow disease, Agriculture Department officials said Friday.

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/ap20040625_1830.html

More Texas Chickens Infected with Bird Flu

USAgNet - 06/24/2004

According to the Texas Animal Health Commission, a flock of 14 birds in Hopkins County in northeast Texas was infected with the H7N3 strain of avian influenza. This is the same strain of AI that infected 48,000 commercial breeding chickens in the county in mid-May.

http://www.wisconsinagconnection.com/story...?Id=664&yr=2004

Our Vice President tells a U.S. Senator on the floor of the senate to "Go F*ck Yourself", and then defends it as follows:

Cheney says his use of 4-letter word 'long overdue'

Dana Milbank and Helen Dewar

Washington Post

Jun. 25, 2004 05:26 PM

The vice president said those who heard the putdown agreed with him. "I think that a lot of my colleagues felt that what I had said badly needed to be said, that it was long overdue."

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/062...fense25-ON.html

Cheney says his use of 4-letter word 'long overdue'

The vice president said those who heard the putdown agreed with him. "I think that a lot of my colleagues felt that what I had said badly needed to be said, that it was long overdue."

Un-effing-believable :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On another topic, I wonder if those Greyhound buses will no longer serve Effingham.

Re- the Vancouver Bus event one month ago-tonite Police reveal the agent was Methyl Chloride released in a concentration that would have killed everyone on the Bus had the Driver not gotten every one off before he and other passengers keeled over. The Police have just released a composite drawing of a middle eastern guy who of course is long gone. I said at the time this happened it smelled like a test or dry run-we live in interesting times don't we!

If my memory serves correctly, you reported a strikingly similar Canadian episode which may have involved toxic phosphine, according to first reports.

Then, if I remember rightly, they claimed that there was no toxin, that the material in question consisted of mud, pine needles, and spices. They explained the abrupt illness of some of the passengers as hysteria.

This little chart tracks the criminal activity we call the stock racket. It will never be fair.

I had a good week. I have been thinking like a criminal. Is that a crime?

Tanks!

My criminal instincts say we might have a few more days, or next week up, but I don't think there will be any follow through - even if we marginally exceed B4's, Stain's, or Doc's targets around 1151.

They want to suck in that quarter ending and first of the month money. It will be so easy for everone on Wall Street to say Tuesday all the projected interest rate increases have been factored into the market.

Re- the Vancouver Bus event one month ago-tonite Police reveal the agent was Methyl Chloride released in a concentration that would have killed everyone on the Bus had the Driver not gotten every one off before he and other passengers keeled over.  The Police have just released a composite drawing of a middle eastern guy who of course is long gone.  I said at the time this happened it smelled like a test or dry run-we live in interesting times don't we!

If my memory serves correctly, you reported a strikingly similar Canadian episode which may have involved toxic phosphine, according to first reports.

Then, if I remember rightly, they claimed that there was no toxin, that the material in question consisted of mud, pine needles, and spices. They explained the abrupt illness of some of the passengers as hysteria.

It's also still scary to me that the Anthrax killer(s) was never caught. While they may have spent a lot of money to reduce the threat of Anthrax to Congress, the general public is wide open to exposure if those madmen are still out there with their agenda. They could easily disrupt the election.

Archived