Regarding Incorrect Market Calls Here

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SG- Doc is sorry you got the idea he changed his tune. Doc has for months consistently forecast a trading range into February with the big down in second and third qaurters. No change in that whatsoever. Also said several times that his stupid trade was in expectation of a pullback before the 10-13 week cycle up phase got in full gear. That was wrong, and a bad idea. Doc realizes you are not here all the time and probably missed that. Sorry you misunderstood.

Doc won't be posting his trades in the future and will stick to analysis, posting targets and time frames only. Doc was horrified and hurt by the reaction to his mistake, doesn't want to go through that again, and doesn't want the responsibility of people following his stupidity when it comes to trading. Doc is a good anal cyst, but not a good trader.

Doc again extends his apologies for causing any misconceptions.

guten tag liebe stoolies!

doc,

i tried to check out the site from a university computer, that crap thing wasnt able to access the page, bearman reported that site load slow.

Now at home everything works fien (i love DSL :lol:)

also doc, DONT BE SAD! :cry: :)

Guest RiffRaff

Hey Doc, don't be so hard on yourself..........everyone should be responsible for their own trades and decisions, the number of times you have been right FAR outweighs the times you've been off a little. :rolleyes: You do great work, many tanks Doc.

SG- Doc is sorry you got the idea he changed his tune. Doc has for months consistently forecast a trading range into February with the big down in second and third qaurters. No change in that whatsoever. Also said several times that his stupid trade was in expectation of a pullback before the 10-13 week cycle up phase got in full gear. That was wrong, and a bad idea. Doc realizes you are not here all the time and probably missed that. Sorry you misunderstood.

Doc won't be posting his trades in the future and will stick to analysis, posting targets and time frames only. Doc was horrified and hurt by the reaction to his mistake, doesn't want to go through that again, and doesn't want the responsibility of people following his stupidity when it comes to trading. Doc is a good anal cyst, but not a good trader.

Doc again extends his apologies for causing any misconceptions.

Doc, Please do not let any comments change your mind about posting trades. For those of us that are learning it helps a lot to see what others do and why they do it. It can also help your income. I for one would pay to see what you are trading.

Thanks

Doc --

Just let it go. I have no idea why some seem to get a kick out of pointing out the mistakes of their fellow stools, but such is the human condition. A mistake is a mistake and everyone is making more of it than they should be. Forget it and no need in my book for apologies.

Doc, not posting your trade won't solve anything. There will always be immature readers who'll criticize you for your incorrect ANALysis. For the majority of us sane stoolie (if ever there is such an animal), knowing what you do in real time gives us an insight on how the ANALs can be used in real life. Of course, we realize that in real life nothing ever works the way we want them to.

So, please reconsider. This was only your second trade in some 9 months. Give yourself a break! Keep on posting your trade, Doc.

Doc- ditto the thoughts of others. I remember the March Madness '02 and how many who were here then, including you and I, got smoked. This wasn't your fault; this website is a composite of many like-minded people. For anyone here to be led by any one person is the epitome of stupidity. But the composite, overall, especially if you take time to read EVERYONE's posts on IDS during the trading day, can be quite informative.

That said, I do like to know the trades of posters, AKA "put yer money where yer mouth is". Had one assumed through most of 2002 that Doc had done this as well, one would have done quite well. His signals are uncanny. If you listen the majority of the time, you will be right the majority of the time. Which is all it takes if you trade intelligently.

Archived