Regarding Incorrect Market Calls Here

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc, don't let em get to you. Trading is the most frustrating thing we could choose to do. If some are to immature to be self-responsible for their own decisions I say ---- them. It's hard enough to press that button, knowing that the odds are against you and then to be criticized by your supporters. I was with you on those trades and until yesterday I wasn't burned. C'est La Vie. Yesterday they hit my stop loss to the penny and took me out of one of my longer term shorts. In addition to my spy scalp... ouch. What's done is done. you said something like that yesterday.

Coboy,

Yes, pattern daytrading rules apply to options, but only if you have a margin account. If you have a cash account, the pattern daytrading rules don't apply, but you are limited to trading with the cash available in your account per day.

If you have $5000 in your cash account, you can do 2 trades of $2500 per day or 5 trades of $1000, etc...

My broker is http://www.interactivebrokers.com, the best broker that I found for options for the price, which is only $1 per contract.

I hope this answered your question.

Intraday Market Diaries

NYSE AMEX Nasdaq

Advancing Issues 968 159 1,218

Declining Issues 1,564 157 1,299

Unchanged Issues 146 78 190

Total Issues 2,678 394 2,707

Issues at 52 Week High 105 19 96

Issues at 52 Week Low 19 21 20

Advancing Volume 185,762,160 1,746,000 293,541,992

Declining Volume 141,202,440 4,977,360 71,927,457

Unchanged Volume 5,959,410 973,150 2,696,487

Total Volume 332,924,010 7,696,510 368,165,936

//////////////// LOTS OF INTERESTING DIVERGENCES ??????????????

Follow the Stool trading beta test here.

That board, although it looks the same is separate form this one. You will not be able to post there. You can PM me from this board with feedback.

This will be a work in progress for a few weeks.

IF you would like to know more about esignal click here.

I don't know of anyone who trades real money and judge other traders actions.

Those who trade real money, understand the emotions of the trader because they "have been there". They don't step on someone who is down. This is simple "dignity".

Those who judge, usually don't trade. They pretend they do.

I agree with you totally, Blackbelt. Real traders have losses once in awhile. If you don't have discipline, set stops, and can afford a loss, you shouldn't be trading in the first place.

Indicators rule, cmaps are for guidance purposes only. Remember that, be like water.

Archived