Special Olympics

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, who's in charge here, Bradley or Al? ?Step aside Al.

How many times must I tell you that intervention does not work!

anybody even mildly interested in astrology & the Feed should see bill meridian's excellent article on the Feed's origin, birthcharts, and history. both its legal enactment chart and its date of first operation chart have afflicted scorpio moons, and its legal chart has the prominent Deceit Flag of a first house mars-neptune conjunction.

additionally, its chart of 1st operation has a VERY close saturn/pluto conjunction....just like o.j. simpson.

and transiting saturn will conjunct both its plutos next year.

no, intervention doesn't work.. B)

I'm looking for someone to post that stuff in Night Stool. Do I hear a volunteer? :D

Been playing blackjack in Las Vegas, but now I'm back. Board looks better and better, Doc.

Somebody mentioned Arch Crawford. I heard him on the radio about a week and a half back. He was very concerned about the new moon on the 4th coinciding with some kind of an eclipse.

Doc, I like the "calendar" idea with the Fib turn dates. What about including new and full moon dates as well?

moe.gif

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/html/av...avatars/moe.gif

change your avatar link to the above :)

BEWARE AIR POCKETS:

Blahoo! Finance:

2:00PM: Market has hit an air pocket in the past half hour that has seen the Dow and S&P slip to their worst levels of the day... As noted earlier, the tech sector's performance would likely dictate the direction of the broader market this afternoon, and sure enough, renewed selling efforts in the tech arena have acted as the catalyst for the recent downtick... The Nasdaq, for its part, has seen its gain cut by more than half in the last 30 minutes as the semiconductor and biotech groups, as well as the big-cap tech stocks, have shown some noticeable signs of weakening...Nasdaq 100 +0.5%, SOX +1.1%, NYSE Adv/Dec 1695/1513, Nasdaq Adv/Dec 1642/1642

http://finance.yahoo.com/mo

Funny thing. The averages are pretty much back within the channels I drew on Friday night's cycle map in the Anals.

Avatars can be reset from "My Controls", "Avatar settings". Jut pick from the list.

Heh heh. I post an advert. for the Anals, and instead of new subscriptions, I get a cancellation.

Guess I better not advertise any more. :blink:

Iif you are registered on the old IDS message board, please log in. If not, please register.

Archived