B4 the Bell, Teuzleday June 22, 2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Story about "Neuftyneufin"990N is even out on the website of the local bizniz channel here with references to both the John MacKenzie post as well as the trader who describes the illegal buying and selling of the futures by the same guy.

link please

seriously, if you're going to mention a website, just link it. If it exists, link it!

Sorry MJ.I didn't think you'd be interested as the site is in Dutch with a reprint of the English texts posted here(Capitalstool).

http://www.rtl.nl/(/financien/rtlz/weblog/...manipuleerd.xml

Willem Middelkoop is the top financial(tv) journalist in the Netherlands.The Biz channel is RTL 5.

seriously, if you're going to mention a website, just link it. If it exists, link it!

Sorry MJ.I didn't think you'd be interested as the site is in Dutch with a reprint of the English texts posted here(Capitalstool).

http://www.rtl.nl/(/financien/rtlz/weblog/...manipuleerd.xml

Willem Middelkoop is the top financial(tv) journalist in the Netherlands.The Biz channel is RTL 5.

JRMFL's story getting play all over the place.....here it is on a russian forex message board. :blink:

Russin forex board

Perhaps 990N is unable to stop today's decline.

It's difficult to reach the keyboard in handcuffs.

Matrix operatives would never be as obvious as 990N. Must be some 20 something hedge fund guy who either doesn't know better or is just plain stupid.

I don't care if I can't read it. I just want to know for certain that the site exists. Call it netiquette.

As for the 990N story, if the guy was crossing his own trades, he's either an idiot, or so powerful as to not care if the world knows what he is doing. Either way, don't expect any miracle resolution for bears.

Archived