B4 the Bell Weakend Thread

Guest yobob1

Shebear:Re Dune-great minds think alike

Is Bush "House Corrino"?

Optical

Bush is two headed. House of Corrino and House of Harkonen combined IMO. Like Bush, both Houses are evil and crooked. By no means do I see OSB as a messiah of his people, but I'm sure for many Islam fundamentalists, he is...

George Orwell's 1984 , Frank Herbert's DUNE

Art imitates life, imitates art..

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WORLD ENERGY SUPPLY: Saudi oil targeted, experts say

Terrorists enticed by desert pipelines

June 17, 2004

BY DAVE MONTGOMERY

KNIGHT RIDDER NEWSPAPERS

DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia -- Escalating sabotage against pipelines in Iraq is heightening fears that terrorists are planning a wholesale assault on energy targets throughout the region and are taking aim at the world's largest oil supplier -- Saudi Arabia.

The head of Saudi Arabia's government oil monopoly remains confident that the industry is well protected. But independent experts warn that an attack on any of Saudi Arabia's major facilities could cripple world oil supplies.

http://www.freep.com/news/nw/saudi17_20040617.htm

Zen- Pass the Barf Bag!  How can anyone.....anyone.... hello?....anyone?... believe such BullShit???  I believe....Weak and getting weaker.....is the truth. As to a level playing field on Trade-there are no sectors left to Export except for the Farm sector...everything else has been outsourced.  Even the Abrams Battle Tank is made in Egypt by Arabs (I wonder what the Quality control sheet looks like lately??)

Indeed Brian.....

QC reports would be an interesting review. :rolleyes:

The Egypt Co-Production Facility builds M1A1 tanks for Egypt, not for the U.S.

In other Foreign Military Sales Programs, the M1A2 tanks, with improved electronics, etc, were built for Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. Upgrade kits are available for the M1A1s.

M1A1 / M1A2 ABRAMS MAIN BATTLE TANK, USA

Note the pic: 2 Abrams M1A2s of the 315 exported to Saudi Arabia. These tanks have the export armour package. (I have a pic of myself and our team standing on top of one of those when we finished the project.

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/abrams/

?Immediately following President [GHW] Bush's decision to commit US forces to the Gulf region in defense of Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, American armored units began the difficult process of relocating to the threatened area. Due to the shear size and weight of the Abrams, the C-5 Galaxy, the largest cargo aircraft in the US Air Force inventory, was only able to handle one tank at a time. This meant that nearly all of the Abrams tanks deployed in the Gulf War were shipped by cargo ship. Although slow in coming, the arrival of the Abrams was much welcomed by Allied forces, as it is capable of defeating any tank in the Iraqi inventory.?

Rumsfeld announced on 10 Sep 2001 that he would reconfigure the Army to reduce

reliance on tanks and other heavy equip, to be replaced with lighter, faster pieces.

No more U.S. tanks are to be built. It would all be done by ?shock and awe.?

Seemed to me that our big ole tanks and bradleys proved their usefulness once again. JMHO

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/sys...nd/m1-intro.htm

Sherlock

A link off Zens post sent me to the DOD website, I have never been there before nor will I again. That is Bull SHit propaganda that defies belief. Especially the story that Names Joint Forces Chief of Staff-Richard Myers as "Dad of the Year"... Puhleeze.....can't you visualize it..... Richie-and what does your Daddy do for a living??? Well he.... censored....censored... censored... people! ;)

Exactly HT.Personally,I don't know any Arabs or Muslims so I damned if I'm going hate them collectively as I am being "socially engineered" to do.

By the same token,I'm not going to collectively hate Americans because of the actions of their ruling junta.

it's been 800 years since muslims were such a problem. last time it caused the crusades.

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/cru1.htm

8 campaigns

When enough is enough, there will be #9. The Hindu said it best: If they (muslims) cannot live in peace, then they cannot live.

I sometimes wonder if Maudlin can find his butt with both hands. I find him so centric as to be almost useless. If there's a nearby consensus he will gravitate towards it. My guess is he will join the vast majority in becoming road kill.

yobob1:

You sound like you're really P*ssed off......

If I were you, I'd be milking the RV Bubble for everything its worth, making as much coin as possible hoping that it extends well beyond your targets...

The higher they push it, the more dough you will make, and the more silver and gold you can buy, and if you had the nerve, short WGO after it peaks out.......

Not many enjoy your debt free status, so you have ultra leverage to milk this insanity for all its worth.

Relax, man.....

Sell as many RV's as possible, push it to the limit, then sit back and relax when everything craters.....

Whoa Ano- Are the Muslims the problem or is Shrub the problem?? ...No question Osama and the Taliban should be hunted down and extinguished..on that the world agrees. As to the rest... Iraq..one would have to say Bushie fomented that by going in on what has now been proved were false assumptions...and he is reaping the whirlwind..that Wingnut Bin Laden could not have wished for more...willing recruits against what is viewed as an assault on the muslim world and its values-which differ from ours... most Muslims want to work, get ahead and raise their kids as we want too..they didn't invade us we invaded them the average Muslim has as much to do with bin laden as Big Swinging Dick does with the truth!

Inflation tsunami dead ahead ...

------------------

In the last five months $213 billion new dollars have been added to the U.S money supply (M2). Amazingly, no one in the mainstream financial community questions this.

Looking over some past Federal Reserve archives one finds that $213 billion was all the money in circulation in 1962. Currently it is $6.2 trillion. All the material items of wealth in this country (buildings, roads, cars, aircraft carriers, toasters, TV sets etc.) were created in the 173 years leading up to 1962 with that $213 billion circulating. Have we come close to that real wealth creation in the last five months? This is a huge wake up call that something is not right. This excessive money creation, as history attests, will bring along an enduring inflation created by the same people pledged to control it.

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/gerbino/gerbino061904.html

Jim Willie suggests that the FED is buying up Fannie's bad debt. That might explain the increase in M3 that we have been seeing and also the recent price rise in Fannie's stock price.

Financial Sense Newshour

Indeed it would explain W3 increase. I haven't followed it that closely

but the differences between OM operation issues and repos has gotta be going

somehere. :P

The Fed is allowed to and does buy (and sell) Fannie Mae's debt all the time, but that is small time compared to the amount Japan buys. Euroland no longer has the stomach to buy more.

I don't have time to catch that story today but what is meant by Fannie's bad debt?

We've already discussed before that all of Fannie Mae's debt may be bad unofficially at this point, and I have recomended for a long time that no one should be buying their securities. Does Fannie have a good debt that we should know about? :D

BTW the M3 money supply topped out about three weeks ago when a rash of stories about M3 appeared, and I don't think it will expand much in the next few weeks.

I don't know how many read McHugh whose report was posted earlier. Of all the Guru's who post on the Web he is the best you get for free-his analysis is always reasoned and logical and of course he is a Bear. Bernie Schaefer who called the rally on the day it began and rode it all the way up is also now a short and long term Bear. If you want to be a Bull go ahead...it's your nickel. I make good coin being what i am a bear..I post what I do, i post my stops and my wins and my losses and if you follow what i do...most importantly ...I make MONEY...If i was a BULL I couldn't do that could i???

Whoa Ano- Are the Muslims the problem or is Shrub the problem??  ...No question Osama and the Taliban should be hunted down and extinguished..on that the world agrees.  As to the rest... Iraq..one would have to say Bushie fomented that by going in on what has now been proved were false assumptions...and he is reaping the whirlwind..that Wingnut Bin Laden could not have wished for more...willing recruits against what is viewed as an assault on the muslim world and its values-which differ from ours... most Muslims want to work, get ahead and raise their kids as we want too..they didn't invade us we invaded them the average Muslim has as much to do with bin laden as Big Swinging Dick does with the truth!

Muslims appear to be agressors throughout the middle ages. The koran (I've read it cover to cover) tells the reader to use disinformation (lying), blackmail, stealing of papers (passports), and conversion to muslim or death. (one exception: in a muslim ruled nation, others allowed as long as they can pay a huge 'tax'. If tax is unpaid, it is convert or perish.

If al Quacka had a nuke, do you think they would 'threaten' to use it? or would NYC already be a cinder?

No peace is possible, to surrender is to die, to not prepare is to die, it is fight or be conquered.

The US/world kicked SadMan out of of Kuwait, he licked his wounds, bribed russia, france, and germany in the food for peace program, and probably participated in the funding of the 911 event.

There is no solution, only the coping with the problem. Even Kerry said recently that Al Quacker had to be defeated.

I personally disagreed with the bribing of the army leaders, because it would have been better to defeat the army members than to have them disband with all the ammunition stores intact.

Bribery investigation could lead to indictment of Cheney

20 June 2004

LONDON, June 20 (Summary of Observer article) -- France may request that Vice President Dick Cheney provide testimony to determine whether he was involved in an alleged bribery scheme while he was CEO of Halliburton. French judge Renaud Van Ruymbeke has been investigating the bribery scandal involving Halliburton's KBR unit for over a year. The bribes, worth $180 million, were allegedly paid to officials of the government of Nigeria for the purpose of winning a $5 billion contract to build a natural gas plant on Nigeria's Bonny Island. In addition to KBR, three other companies are implicated in the bribery probe. France says the bribes were paid through a Gibraltan company set up by British lawyer Jeffrey Tesler, a partner in the law firm Kaye Tesler & Co, based in Tottenham, north of London. Van Ruymbeke wants to know whether the Gibraltar firm, TriStar Investments, was used to distribute bribes to win the contracts. Tesler has declined to answer media questions about his role in the project. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the U.S. Justice Department and the British government are also investigating the alleged bribery scheme. Halliburton recently announced that it terminated its relationship with the former head of KBR because of the bribery investigation.

http://www.halliburtonwatch.org/news/cheney_bribe.html

Attention The End:

interesting review of last night's Prince concert at Star-tribune.com. (In the print version, it's in the B, "Metro" section.)

He had trouble dancing because he wore custom sneakers with three-inch rubber heels instead of his usual boots.

http://www.startribune.com/style/freetime/...ince/index.html

Changed the link.

B)

Tanks Drano.

Archived