Up And Away?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
daily cumulative tick should be on pace for a near record,   everybody and their brother long,   what part of Bush's stimulus plan is NOT priced into the mkt at present levels?

I think the "big surprise" will be the announcement that each person will receive a check for $1 million. Everyone a millionaire. Yippee!

Anyone have a number on SnP earnings for '02? I realize 4Q numbers are not in, how about the first 3 quarters. Seems at the begginning of every year the shills are throwing out 55 bucks.the

If Doc was right all the time he would be a giga-gazillionaire and would probably not be bothering with this thread. All I know is that Doc told us the 10-13 wk cycle was about to end and in all likelyhood it did end on Dec 31. Doc's work with Hurst cycles is very great. My trading has improved since I discovered this site , cycles and cmaps. Clearly, this is a bearish oriented site. I think we have to be careful to not fall in love with the down direction. I am trying to be a better trader by being directionally agnostic. Don't care which way it goes just give me a slice out of the move. One of Jim Dines's Dinisms is "Di-Look" which means open your eyes and look at the chart and trade what you see and not what you think the market ought to be doing. I will now slide back into the shodowy anonymity of lurkerville.

Ormsby :rolleyes:

Hey Kids, what time is it?

http://www.deathclock.com/

:shocked

Great....Monday, May 14, 2018 I expire!

Wait a minute...I just did it two more times and got two more answers. Now I die on Saturday, April 30, 2011.

If I keep trying, maybe I expire today!

They have a couple of different settings. Needless to say, I did NOT use "optimistic," me being caustic and all... besides, I won't die, I just go down the drain. :grin:

HUI HOD was 154.92 did not break above previous 155 high..... I want a pullback to the 200 dma so that we can work off the high stoch/rsi readings........

HUI reached 155 in early June when Gold is near $330/Oz. Now Gold is above $352. HUI and XAU are still below their early June high.

Come on SiG, where are you? I know you're watching. Is this bringing a tear to your eye? Targets very near hit. So soon though!? :lol:

He said he was going to be away today.

Remember, his original target was QQQ 26.80, so we have a ways to go yet if that turns out to be right.

Come on gold, die..... so I can buy more. :grin: My only good trades in the past month have been long gold and short IBM.

Not exactly "jam" type of action. I mean, we're not seeing a sudden first hour pump and then retracement and then sudden pump again. This is different. This is a steady stream of buying.

to be honest: I cant remember having seen this before. Normally big gap and fly away; or gap up and pullback, close the gap and go after that more up; or just volatile action with bias on bigger upmoves than downmoves.

I dunno what this thing is.

btw, dollar doesnt move up.

Archived