Up And Away?

Crapvision is hammering the tax cut, no dividend tax and DOUBLE the expected economic stimulus stories every five minutes. Happy days are here again!! Those in charge are again using the market as an applause sign. It's flashing - Let The Good Times Roll! If is doesn't head south tomorrow then I'd say Wed. for sure. This is just too contrived for me.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bush stimulus plan comes out tomorrow and the way he works - he asks for his best possible scenario and then has people negotiate to reduce more reasonable terms. That said, I would not be surprised to see some positive surprises, like many more tax cuts than we could have conceived, which will give that one last thrust push up tomorrow for the market. - SPX 970 by Wednesday. You heard it here first. Than down we go. Short covering rally of the century.

Deja Vu. March Madness 02. Think it will top in a similar manner?

Hey, Mark...where are you? This groping is fun :P

Indeed, I remember 2 painful weekly candles...and the summation faked, too..... I had a huge short position, but ignored all noise, because I was moving cross country.

The profits were subsequently enormous.

Therefore, moving is good :P

I saw your post re: BBH last night. It is looking 'almost ready' for more slapping around. I got nice Xmas candy from that turd....been short since $150...and am looking to add more on the intraday signal. Big biodrech conference in SF; they are all in a world of hurt....as they should be, until they learn to grow up and become more clinically useful. 90% will be gone, when this is all said and done. Darwin deluxe....then a bull.........

hourly

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=bbh&indicator=1,8,,;1,13,,;32,5,3,3;64,9,,&intr=10,60&type=4&width=480&height=360

monthly; nice, eh?

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=bbh&indicator=1,13,,;32,5,3,3;34,,,;14,,,&dur=3y&freq=2&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

daily cumulative tick should be on pace for a near record, everybody and their brother long, what part of Bush's stimulus plan is NOT priced into the mkt at present levels?

Archived