Up And Away?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BEARDRECH
Bear baiting will not be tolerated.  I have a 1 click Delete key.  ZAP!

ZAP ZAP!           ZAP!       ZAP ZAP ZAP!

:lol:

but dok

what about crapvision schmuck baiting???

beardreck :D

As I stated I have not had time to follow the thread today. I'm probably better off for it. Too much verbal junk for my taste. We've all gotten along for months. Let's get back to that. Let's respect each others ideas. Unless it's a data (factual) thing keep it to yourself. We've all got oversized egos and must continue to keep them under control.

Back to business. Where did the money come from? The latest report on Mutual Fund cash flow shows some money came into the funds. It said that in Dec. the fundies used it to build back their cash positions which were depleted. Perhaps they've unleashed that money now.

As you know I follow volume and today, volume is net positive all day, BUT volume is below average AND you would expect high volume on such large moves over the last 3 days to justify something that can be sustained. In order for this rally to be sustainable, it needs expanding volume and we have not seen that yet. Also, today is the fourth up day in a row, and if you look at the daily chart in the past year I think it never went up 5 days in a row, so at least a small pullback coming.

you're probably going to get your five days and Crapvision will be all over it, too.

It's hard to tell what is really going on, here.

oh. one MORE thing. The boyz at COMSTOCK were mystified by the ISM numbers.

When the data starts confusing THEM maybe we'd better watch out FUR a bottom.

Just something to keep an eye on.

If it's a coordinated efFURt, then HAYWIRE THEORY had better kick in twixt here and oh say 955.

They're going to lunge FUR 9000. It needs to be high as possible if war is coming.

Archived