B4 The Bell, Humpday June 9

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if any of you listen to the Wednesday evening radio program on National Futures http://www.nationalfutures.com/radio_show.htm , but I had never heard of tonight's guest before (Jake Bernstein). I did a google search and found this:

"Seasonal Suckers - The cold truth about Jake Bernstein's futures theories. William Green - There's one born every minute - Jake Bernstein has a lousy record trading futures but has made plenty trading on investor gullibility"

http://www.webtrading.com/jake-bernstein-mbh.htm

So, if any of you are listening, it starts in a few minutes.....

I don't know if any of you listen to the Wednesday evening radio program on National Futures http://www.nationalfutures.com/radio_show.htm , but I had never heard of tonight's guest before (Jake Bernstein). I did a google search and found this:

"Seasonal Suckers - The cold truth about Jake Bernstein's futures theories. William Green - There's one born every minute - Jake Bernstein has a lousy record trading futures but has made plenty trading on investor gullibility"

Jake is a regular guest on Ike's show.

Guest yobob1
Question.......

At what point will the Baby Boomers begin to withdraw from their 401K MF and there not be any buyers?

HOUSTON! WE GOTTA PROBLEM! ;)

I have the nasty suspicion that when the boomers go to withdraw from their 401ks they will discover that there's next to nothing to withdraw. Think of them as point (.)401s - that outa be about right.

If Uranus goes retrograde it's no big deal. If Myanus goes retrograde there's going to be hell to pay. :lol:

Guest bullseatshitndie

is this the jackass that does those futures informericals at 2am???? if so, the guy can't make $ trading, has to by selling books

Handsome looking hanging man reversal on the Spoos. First target is down around the 50-day MA at 1118. I think the 50-day holds and we bounce up for a final top in the 1150 neighborhood just in time for one of those Bradley turns coming up 5-8 trading days away.

Golly gee whiz I hope this EW count is right. Been waiting for a bear Wave 3 to begin for a loooong time...

post-20-1086818937_thumb.gif

I've never traded commodities, so its kinda out of my realm. I don't wish to pass judgement on anyone I don't know anything about, just don't know whether what he will say is worth paying attention to or best to ignore.

He has been pretty good about the spx.

Handsome looking hanging man reversal on the Spoos.  First target is down around the 50-day MA at 1118.  I think the 50-day holds and we bounce up for a final top in the 1150 neighborhood just in time for one of those Bradley turns coming up 5-8 trading days away.

Golly gee whiz I hope this EW count is right.  Been waiting for a  bear Wave 3 to begin for a loooong time...

deleated by me.

Now why would anyone think I'd get upset about a little thing like burying the PPI number until further notice in order to prevent the Ten Year from having a coronary?

So it costs 30% more to build a car than it did six months ago...What's the big deal?

I'm sure if they don't release the number, no one will assume that it would be DEVESTATING.

Nothing to see here...move along.

G. W. Bush and John Kerry somehow ended up at the same barbershop.

As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken. The barbers were even afraid to start a conversation, for fear it would turn to politics.

As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Kerry in his chair reached for the aftershave.

Kerry was quick to stop him saying, "No thanks, my wife Theresa will smell that and think I've been in a whorehouse."

The second barber turned to Bush and said, "How about you?"

Bush replied, "Go ahead, my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like."

:) :) :)

Now why would anyone think I'd get upset about a little thing like burying the PPI number until further notice in order to prevent the Ten Year from having a coronary?

So it costs 30% more to build a car than it did six months ago...What's the big deal?

I'm sure if they don't release the number, no one will assume that it would be DEVESTATING.

Nothing to see here...move along.

10 yrs were about to have a heart attack until the PPI got pulled. 5yr had a strong 2.91 bid to cover ratio but 56% were sold to foreign central banks. My fixed income contacts tell me that real money bidders folded up their wallets and left the room right before the auction. More importantly bidders for the next 10yr auction immediately pulled their bids. Should be interesting to see how the auction goes phantom PPI or not.

Handsome looking hanging man reversal on the Spoos.? First target is down around the 50-day MA at 1118.? I think the 50-day holds and we bounce up for a final top in the 1150 neighborhood just in time for one of those Bradley turns coming up 5-8 trading days away.

Golly gee whiz I hope this EW count is right.? Been waiting for a? bear Wave 3 to begin for a loooong time...

deleated by me.

Allright, fess up. What'd you call me, End? :lol:

Archived