B4 The Bell, Humpday June 9

Unbelievable, with one exception everything on my screen is red. Sadly, including golds.

What's the exception? COF. UFFFFFFFFB.

Indeed we all like in Effing-ham.

Okay, which one of you guys is buying Fannie and COF? :D

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Matrix at work again :

World leaders hail deal on Iraq

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3789449.stm

After at low around OPEX I think up into the June 3oth .Matrix full moon Top ..say July 6th..post the Independence non-event

REPOST from last night

================

I think we c :

Tue: UP

Wed: DOWN

Thurday: UP [da top till after OPEX]

Friday : Da Great Communicator's long farewell

Like I mentioned earlier I think we will fail to regain the Mar03 uptrend line on the SPX at approx >1150[or have false break above it] and then decline into OPEX friday. I expect the Bradley 6/17 +-3days to be a ST top so we could top on Tues or OPEX Fri but unlikely imo.

After OPEX fri I expect the rally will resume regaining the Mar 03 uptrend line by June 30th Iraqi handover date. I also think the Fed will raise by 0.25 or NOT at all...1.75 is priced in by the end of the yr according to da Fed Fund futures !!

ONE CAVEAT: The decline mentioned above could turn out to be a mere side ways ..slightly down move to 1130-35maximum

we'll c how it goes stoolies but I c no declines into the Gipper's funeral.

BDK

Remember Richard Clark? The title of his book was "Against All Enemies." When he resigned to expose these lies from the outside, within the pages of a book, how many friends of similar mind were left behind within the CIA?

All of these individuals are connected by their oath...

"to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies...foreign AND DOMESTIC"

When the Cheney Administration launched its attack against Clark, the message to those remaining within the CIA could not have been missed. He wrote it on the cover of his book...."remember your oath."

You have to assume that there are many civil servants who live by these words to the letter, and are outraged by the circumstances in which they find themselves. It would not surprise me one bit if there were a group of them acting secretively in concert to run down every lead, leak the appropriate material to the appropriate influencers, and watch the Constitution and the legal system work the way they are supposed to when the truth reaches the light of day.

The revelations will be coming fast and furious. They have momentum on their side...and the Constitution of the United States

9:45:30 am SNOW CONFESSES THAT HE IS LEGALLY BLIND

:lol:

A caller asked Snow:

"Given the robust economic recovery, at what point can we expect the job levels to recover to the point where they were in early 2000?"

He obfuscated his ass off talking about the difficulties of quantifying such a complex equation given the differences between the Payroll Survey and the Household Survey...and never answered the question.

Shocking!

Remember Richard Clark? The title of his book was "Against All Enemies." When he resigned to expose these lies from the outside, within the pages of a book, how many friends of similar mind were left behind within the CIA?

All of these individuals are connected by their oath...

"to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies...foreign AND DOMESTIC"

When the Cheney Administration launched its attack against Clark, the message to those remaining within the CIA could not have been missed. He wrote it on the cover of his book...."remember your oath."

You have to assume that there are many civil servants who live by these words to the letter, and are outraged by the circumstances in which they find themselves. It would not surprise me one bit if there were a group of them acting secretively in concert to run down every lead, leak the appropriate material to the appropriate influencers, and watch the Constitution and the legal system work the way they are supposed to when the truth reaches the light of day.

The revelations will be coming fast and furious. They have momentum on their side...and the Constitution of the United States

I sure hope so. I hope that someone out there still believes in the letter and spirit of the law. I've personally given up hope, but would love to be wrong.

watched "Fog of War" - worth watching, particularly the recollection from McN when the NV foreign minister tells him that its a "civil war" & McNamara believes we are fighting an extension of the cold war. US was trying to defeat communsim & N. Vietnamese were will to fight to the last man to proect their homeland. total lack of understanding of the situation.

i was totally ignorant of the extent of fire bombing on Japan prior to 2 nukes. it was astounding.

Archived