B4 The Bell, Moonday, June 7

Ultimately It does not matter who buys the houses...all I know is everything better start rocketing up forever or it will begin to rocket down to hell...and unlike 2000 the ability for desperate consumers to consume monumental amounts of debt is not going to be there...Next up is the covering event...the scapegoat or excuse

You haven't heard anything for the past 25 years or even 50 years...you have like everyone else been rejecting reality...And it shows in the charts...The charts are the effect of everyone rejecting reality...

That's what each and everyone of you have been and are currently betting the farm on...That reality will never show up...

Below is just a rough guess...

post-1-1079750837.gif

1929 snapshot...

post-1-1078861360.gif

Current action...

post-1-1078861426.gif

I think the cave in in 2001 was too deep in relation to the one in 1929 to produce the above best case scenario...But whatever measures TPTB employ to make me wrong (Postpone/prevent reality from showing up) have to last forever...

Straight up forever...not going to happen...

HyperTiger;

My current guess (I won't pretend it's anything else) is hyperinflation through war and war debt monetization.

A more desperate, frenetic version of what we saw in the Sixties.

What do you think?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT:

Except its different in San Diego.

Home prices: Straight up, forever

QCOM stock: Straight up, forever

Borrowing power: Straight up, forever

Absolutely zero chance of going down in the near future.

Maybe next year..............

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ultimately It does not matter who buys the houses...all I know is everything better start rocketing up forever or it will begin to rocket down to hell...and unlike 2000 the ability for desperate consumers to consume monumental amounts of debt is not going to be there...Next up is the covering event...the scapegoat or excuse

You haven't heard anything for the past 25 years or even 50 years...you have like everyone else been rejecting reality...And it shows in the charts...The charts are the effect of everyone rejecting reality...

That's what each and everyone of you have been and are currently betting the farm on...That reality will never show up...

Below is just a rough guess...

post-1-1079750837.gif

1929 snapshot...

post-1-1078861360.gif

Current action...

post-1-1078861426.gif

I think the cave in in 2001 was too deep in relation to the one in 1929 to produce the above best case scenario...But whatever measures TPTB employ to make me wrong (Postpone/prevent reality from showing up) have to last forever...

Straight up forever...not going to happen...

House free and clear. Loads of physical. If the poop hits the fan we all get splattered. I'm out of debt. I'll just hope for the best.

How soon they forget...Just read another article bullhorning the President Reagan rally...but the Dork that wrote it all the way thru the article referred to Old Ron as President Regan. Todays National Post has a long article on the G-8 Summit at Sea Island, Georgia which starts tomorrow. "So far $25 Million has been spent on security; there will be 30,000 Police, National Guard and Coast Guard Officers surrounding the tiny ocean resort." and WHO do you suppose pays for that. Then came the bit that re affirmed my faith that Shrub and his Crew are Morons. It seems the Bush Doctrine now wants to find a way to put a Smiley face on the middle East sooo One Alan Larson, the Under Secretary of State for Economic, Business and Agricultural Affairs will present Shrubs plan to the assembled World Leaders. This one is for you Hyper "One way to encourage new grassroots investment , says Mr. Larson is to develop local Mortgage Markets, something all but unknown in the middle east. They have a tremendously powerful effect-he says, saying it strengthens the financial infrastructure, generates construction jobs and allows people to own their own home. And owning their own home they then have collateral that they can borrow to create a small business." Then in the freudian slip of the year he says "we are being typically American. We are not beating around the bush. We're trying to respond with similar candor and similar ambition." God help us all can't you see it, vast Armies of Mortgage Brokers descending on the Middle East all promising ARMS-just not the kind you fire and of course all guaranteed by the full faith and credit of the G-8. Shrubs plan stands as much chance of being endorsed by the other Leaders as the proverbial "Snowball" in Hell. ;)

Then came the bit that re affirmed my faith that Shrub and his Crew are Morons. It seems the Bush Doctrine now wants to find a way to put a Smiley face on the middle East sooo One Alan Larson, the Under Secretary of State for Economic, Business and Agricultural Affairs will present Shrubs plan to the assembled World Leaders. This one is for you Hyper "One way to encourage new grassroots investment , says Mr. Larson is to develop local Mortgage Markets, something all but unknown in the middle east. They have a tremendously powerful effect-he says, saying it strengthens the financial infrastructure, generates construction jobs and allows people to own their own home. And owning their own home they then have collateral that they can borrow to create a small business." Then in the freudian slip of the year he says "we are being typically American. We are not beating around the bush. We're trying to respond with similar candor and similar ambition." God help us all can't you see it, vast Armies of Mortgage Brokers descending on the Middle East all promising ARMS-just not the kind you fire and of course all guaranteed by the full faith and credit of the G-8. Shrubs plan stands as much chance of being endorsed by the other Leaders as the proverbial "Snowball" in Hell. ;)

I wondered what was behind all that recent publicity about building a permanent base on the moon and sending a man to Mars.

They want to lend mortgage bucks to the Martians.

Wonder what kind of appraisal numbers they got on the "canals."

Don't worry we are still rocketing towards misery and suffering beyond your current abilities to comprehend...

Yeah, you got that right.

Everytime we attempt to short stocks, we get these Hell Squeezes which Rocket the averages to new highs for the move, making us suffer beyond our current ability to comprehend......

Fighting the Plutocrats and their levers and their printing presses is a losing proposition these days.......

You are fighting yourselves...And the misery and suffering now is insignificant compared to what is coming...This is all the glowing embers of the good old days...

You think I'm dumb? I see no difference between Bulls and Bears...Both want to get rich quick without contributing anything to society...The only differance is one group Buys low and covers high and one group sells high and covers low...

It is still buy weakness and sell strength...a relay race where the bulls hand the batton to the bears then the bears hand it to the bulls...a race off the cliff...

The "plutocrats" provide and maintain the playpen is all...

the actual workers provide the cash pot which the riverboaters try to get their hands on...and when you get your hands slapped you blame the Bulls and when the Bulls get their hands slapped they blame the Bears...

Or Al Green and the printing press...or terrorist rag heads...or a political party...Or GOD or the planets...

It is always someone elses fault...I'm not in the market trying to steal fair and square or taking part in the legalized swindle...

So I don't have a need to search for phantom scapegoats or excuses...or speculate...

I'll just wait for the bottom...and let the speculators self destruct...

FYI...PPI an hour before the close Thursday...plus the G Strap Goose Island meeting the rest of the week...

May 2004 PPI to be Released on Thursday, June 10,

at 3:00 p.m. EDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Federal agencies will be closed Friday, June 11, for a National Day of Mourning for former President Ronald Reagan. The Producer Price Index (PPI) for May 2004, originally scheduled for release on June 11 at 8:30 a.m., will be released on Thursday, June 10, at 3:00 p.m. EDT.

http://www.bls.gov/ppi/may_ppi_notice.htm

Ag

Doc-I guess cuz ChainKnee sez to Shrub- "You know Georgie boy-how we get them folks under control is we give them credit- first a mortgage they can borrow against and then credit cards and then Walmart moves in and pretty damn soon all they wanna do is shop, watch tv, and be a Rotarian-just like here" Nah! they wouldn't think like that-would they?? In any event Doc according to the National Post that is one of the things that will be presented to the G-8 and as the guy presenting it said in the article "he won't beat around the bush"

I thought interest is against Islamic Law. How can they have mortgages?

that's too rich. The West likes to accuse the Muslims of being a backward culture mired in the 7th century. The only difference is that since that time, western civ has been on the treadmill of debt and usury, hand-jobbing each other in the name of advancement and technology, devising ever more complex ways of robbing each other with paper tickets, while the muslims just went about their simple business. Talk about the tortoise and the hare, once Uncle Al's dream machine caves in the west may yet come in 2nd place.

Tomorrow in the morning Venus transits the Face of the Sun an event not seen since 1882 each passing has been marked by tumult both Militarily and economic. Astrologers are divided on what tomorrow brings-Venus rules Taurus which is the Markets-my take is we explode upward or implode but it sure as Hell won't be dull!

Archived