B4 The Bell, Moonday, June 7

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"The bail is guaranteed by the luxury homes of two brothers-in-law in Bal Harbour and North Miami "

Drano.....

SoFl Real Estate is a hotbed of racketering AND BIG political contributions. :grin:

Plutocrats? Is that the new code word for braindead desperate consumers?

As long as there is a a continuous bumper crop of morons the "Plutocrats" will yawn and maybe expend some energy lifting their leg to let a little gas escape...

Are the Plutocrats buying all the houses? No. Idiots that think money comes from a printing press and don't have the foggest clue they are about to die in a fit of extreme agony are...

The chart again...M3 is slowing and Houses for sale are at a 25 year high although on the chart it only shows for 91 on...The average house price along with houses for sale must begin to move straight up very soon or the whole thing will collapse...rapidly

Look again...

I wonder if this has something to do with the blast up in M3 or the maybe the rise in rates?

post-1-1086429021.gif

Now is there a possibility that consumers will borrow (Request commercial banks to create more debt out of thin air) enough to start a stage 3 lift off to infinite economic bliss?

household-ratio.gif

It took 20 years for households to go from 60% to 80% from 1980-2000...

Since 2000, Households went from 80% to 100%+...I think it is close to 110% now...

And where did we go? from 2000 to 2004? realisticly, nowhere...and the nifty thing about the 100% barrier is that below 100% people are forced to borrow more and more...past it people are forced to borrow less and and less...It is showing up in M3 which is actually slowing reguardless of all the pants shitters saying it is lifting off and total debt which is going down...Consumer credit as a % of income is also toppy...

post-1-1085001228.gif

Is there another gasp left before gameover? The point at which the required amount of debt inflationary potential must become infinite to prevent/postpone implosion is still a ways off...late 2004 early 2005...

post-1-1082882987.gif

Raise them rates 25 basis points...I dare you Al...The banks will have to pass it on by raising prime and that will carry through to mortgages and eventually Treasuries...

Don't worry we are still rocketing towards misery and suffering beyond your current abilities to comprehend...

Trader over 1151 could very well take us to the figure TE was talking about. Over 1151 I would be long BUT we are not over it yet. Stains case is also a plausible scenario. For now -I am flat for the first time in a long time and we will see what tomorrow brings. The one thing I will note is that to me- today didn't feel right, the market never took a step back not even a baby step and we have sling shotted right back into very deep overbought. Frenzies like todays are quick to burst into flame and many times quick to flame out. If the Market consolidates around the highs for a day or two then it may well be real-we'll see.

Tanks.

Maybe with the G-8 coming up too, the Fed wanted to pump things up a little. Could be another day or two of uptrending before the pre- "long goodbye" weekend selloff. We may not make 1151. Odds are the Fed is not yet in panic mode and is playing with the market.

Hypertiger do you know who else is buying houses? The guy who is tired of paying effen rent all these years with nothing to show for it all these years. On top of that he sees in my area of NJ at least homes going up 4 fold in the last 20 years. This after people telling him they were overpriced 20 years ago. No one knows where the top is in this market. I would have guessed we were close 20 years ago but I'd have been very wrong. I'll take the 4 fold increase and sweat the end of the world. More comfy than a damned 2 br apartment. No one knows when the end will come. Been hearing this for the last 25 years. Someday maybe you'll be right. Off to another soccer game. Enjoy.

Don't worry we are still rocketing towards misery and suffering beyond your current abilities to comprehend...

Yeah, you got that right.

Everytime we attempt to short stocks, we get these Hell Squeezes which Rocket the averages to new highs for the move, making us suffer beyond our current ability to comprehend......

Fighting the Plutocrats and their levers and their printing presses is a losing proposition these days.......

Some bear humor: Need help with your debts? Ameri-debt does too!

AmeriDebt Files for Bankruptcy

GERMANTOWN, Md. ? Credit-counseling company AmeriDebt, charged by federal regulators with using deceptive marketing to bilk hundreds of thousands of customers, filed for bankruptcy Saturday, the company announced.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,122003,00.html

Ultimately It does not matter who buys the houses...all I know is everything better start rocketing up forever or it will begin to rocket down to hell...and unlike 2000 the ability for desperate consumers to consume monumental amounts of debt is not going to be there...Next up is the covering event...the scapegoat or excuse

You haven't heard anything for the past 25 years or even 50 years...you have like everyone else been rejecting reality...And it shows in the charts...The charts are the effect of everyone rejecting reality...

That's what each and everyone of you have been and are currently betting the farm on...That reality will never show up...

Below is just a rough guess...

post-1-1079750837.gif

1929 snapshot...

post-1-1078861360.gif

Current action...

post-1-1078861426.gif

I think the cave in in 2001 was too deep in relation to the one in 1929 to produce the above best case scenario...But whatever measures TPTB employ to make me wrong (Postpone/prevent reality from showing up) have to last forever...

Straight up forever...not going to happen...

Archived