Weak-end thread June 4-6.

The OFFICIAL line is that the Carrier Strike Forces are for EXERCISES.....

combined and joint operations with other nations plus routine rotation from the Med.

Kitty Hawk out of Japan and JFK out of Mayport, 2 black-oilers, are also

participating along with their super-duper tankers.

That amounts to slighyly less than 700 embarked aircraft and close to 5000 men

on the carriers alone.

Pretty expensive 'SHOW THE FLAG' operation.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The QQQ put trade was spread between 3 exchanges. I tried to pull up a T&S but was unable to. It looks more like a put sale at the bid price to me. That's not much of a premium, but probably a pretty safe one. At the close the only bid left was on the CBOE. I don't see any offsetting trades to indicate it was part of a spread.

http://templates.pcquote.com/pse/optionsst...S=1&REGIONALS=1

I'll bet you $1 that there are more people than that. After the "hyperdeflationary implosion of the debt backed by debt system" extinction event, $1 should buy me plenty 

Twigg.....

IF and ONLY IF someone will accept paper and ink for payment. <_<

HYPER-SIR; According to your post a hyperdeflationary implosion will occur on or  before July-31-04 .

What do you see in the current financial-monetary and debt system that makes this implosion unavoidable ?

thanks, Tedrust99

The implosion is in progress and has been for decades...It boils down to when it becomes self evident...maybe in 24-54 days it will become self evident...

What do I see? The same things that you or anyone else does...the difference is comprehension...

Ah YES our new growth industry-from Roach..."Ultra short-term interest rates in the U.S. have encouraged consumers to take on alarming levels of debt. According to Morgan Stanley, household sector debt is NOW 85% of U.S. GDP....an all time high.These Consumers are vulnerable to interest rate increases, which could make debt repayment a PROBLEM. In addition , low rates have created a Housing Bubble . The Problem with asset BUBBLES in an over indebted economy is that they are a recipe for disaster. said Stephen Roach, Chief Economist at Morgan Stanley-Think back a mere 4 years ago -----Bubbles always pop! Finally while 1.4 Million Jobs have been created in the past 9 months, 2.7 Million JOBS WERE CUT IN THE PAST 2-1/2 YEARS." As I have said before he is a Stoolie thru and thru-he must read our stuff-Huh! ;)

When pushing on a string of consumer debt demand is no longer an option...

It's not the debtors who are reliqufied,it's the creditors.

By the banks,for the banks.

We'll just make the numbas larger,that's all.

Ever seen a 50 billion rupiah note?

Heck,that's a whole lotta zeros,the local indigenous personnel seems to able to cope OK with 'em though.

TEDRUST99.......i am going to take a shot on the implosion set-off

cause.

here's one.......and maybe Rog will read this and weigh in.

everyday........24/7.....digitol money is being transferred electronicaly

around the globe.......TRILLIONS........................everyday.this money is loaned in some instances for mere hours.......then ping-ponged

into another short term venue.

in short it's one gigantic robbing peter to pay paul type scheme ..with

the same money fronting......backing.....collateralizing myriad debt

backed by debt chain letter ponzi schemes.

any interuption in this way way out of hand system....will quickly cause

untold cross defaults........and failure to perform with debt covering or

interest obligation.

an example, that is only a pimple, is the question of how the parmalot

dairy company assholes manage to vaporize over 11 billion dollars.

ansuer.......they did it playing russian roulette ping pong.......with

global electronic payment systems........until it all wingohockingmoyamensinged up.

there are probably hundreds if not thousands of similiar gamers out

there like them....

again a cog thrown in the wheels of this system ..by whatever means..

would unravel into a cross default conflaguration......that fed could do

little............except call......."time out ". which is.......lights out.

When pushing on a string of consumer debt demand is no longer an option...

It's not the debtors who are reliqufied,it's the creditors.

By the banks,for the banks.

We'll just make the numbas larger,that's all.

Ever seen a 50 billion rupiah note?

Heck,that's a whole lotta zeros,the local indigenous personnel seems to able to cope OK with 'em though.

I'm talking about the US not India...

I've tried to explain for two years how the system works and the mechanics involved...

pointless...since the vast majority of you are devout followers of the just think positive inflation forever religion...any deflation is a negitive concept which is rejected...

You either refuse to comprehend or can't...The amount of zeros is not a factor at all...

And of course lets say that an actual hyperinflation which you know zero about the mechanics of were to be effectively started...It would last a few months to a year and be followed by a hyperdeflationary implosion anyway...

First they will add 1 zero the first month then 2 zeros then 4 zeros then 8 zeros then 16 zeros the 32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048,4096,8192,16,384 get the picture?

Lets say a hot dog costs a $1 at the start...and at the end it costs $1 plus 16,384 zeros...zeros mean nothing...or you think that zeros mean something?

You believe you will find salvation in nothing...

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how to take a long term bullish position in water? I'm clueless on this market, but it appears to be a long term no-brainer to me. This question will probably wind up marking an intermediate top, but nevertheless...

Buy Lake Mead???? :D

Do not pump water to California corporate agriculture. :rolleyes:

Pray for lots of snow. :P

Archived