B4 the Bell Thursday

Friday on Kudlow & Cramer, VP Dick Cheney is being interviewed by Kudlow.

Now there's an unbiased, hard-hitting interviewer ready to ask the tough questions.

What a friggin' joke. How very brave of Cheney to subject himself to all this gushing and slobbering.

Maybe our first X-rated financial news broadcast. What's next, Maria exposing herself? Give us more "gushing and slobbering"!!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interview on Crapvision with Barry Habib of CTX Mortgage:

"Home prices aren't necessarily tied to interest rates, they are more closely tied to the job market."

Let's see...Interest rates dropped from 9% to 5% and layoffs were rampant...and home prices went through the roof.

Yup...that all makes sense.

The rising Ten Year Yield is to be ignored...just watch the jobs number.

Sure

I know one thing that does not need to be decided...Hyperdeflationary implosion...It would not matter if every human being on the planet decided it was not going to happen...It's gonna...

Then the NRA can pull out an elephant gun and blow Michael Moore to Kingdom come for all I care...In fact that would be entertaining...

Yee Haw I can't wait to bag me one of dem dar pinko Libs...

This is going to be a comedy...

yeper on the deflationary meltdown

needs to happen...

clean the slate

REPOST

=====

We are in the Zone for the ST Full Moon Top I am expecting, however based on the past year it seems we accelerate into the Full Moon with a marginal peak 1-2 days after... on average.

I will probably close my longs if we reach the 1133 region as I am expecting 1-2 day pull back or even mini-plunge into the 11week cycle low which should still be a higher high over 1105.

Either way I will start to accumulate Longs[probably leveraged] on or after June 8th when the Venus/Sun disaster thing has peaked and I can be somewhat sure the 55day cycle low has gone too.

we'll c how it goes

Followup:

----------

More or less the same except that Curry yesterday said that the 55 day cycle low has already passed and instead we go down into the 10/28day cycle low

Morning Crew- We will open down and it is looking more and more like a one way day. Yes at 10 EST we have the ISM report but the to me the Big Report is at 10:30 EST that is the DOC and AVI reports on Oil, Gas and Distillate inverntories-watch them there could well be a dark side surprise lurking in those reports. The PIG flies alone at the Bell! ;)

U.S. factory orders fall 1.7% in April By Corbett B. Daly

WASHINGTON (CBS.MW) -- Orders for new U.S.-made factory goods fell a sharper-than-expected 1.7 percent in April after the prior month's gains were revised upward, the Commerce Department said Thursday. Economists surveyed by CBS MarketWatch had forecast a 1.4 percent decline in factory orders in April. Shipments from factories fell 0.5 percent, while inventories rose 0.4 percent in April. March's factory orders were revised to 5.0 percent gain from the initial estimate of a 4.3 percent gain. Orders for durable goods in April were revised downward to a 3.2 percent decline from the 2.9 percent drop estimated a week ago. Orders for nondurable goods were unchanged in the month.

Archived