Message From The Night Visitor

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SG dings in...

RE SP500... SG put out 913-922 targets about 2 weeks ago.... 912.50 pretty close, but the corrective rally is not over yet.

Any pullbacks today are either wave 2's or B's....

Doc is not right that the market topped last week... not yet anyways... at least thats my opinion, FWIW....

Other note... hasnt been much in the way of Nas 100 earnings warnings kids... keep that in mind.... doesnt mean they wont guide down for q1, but it does mean bulls may push her up to my cited levels.

We get my much talked about "volume" this week finally.

That said, still looking for my 25.91 to 26.40 QQQ targets to be met, with max pain at 26.80 range...

Im flat waiting for slightly higher levels, at which point I will start scaling into short position on RYdex Venture, perhaps also Rydex Tempest (SP 500)... both 200% short.

They were particularly negative on Bloomberg this morning, which is good... means a bit more upside as I forecast should be on the way this week....

I've got Jan 9 or Jan 10 as topping level days, with official rollover of market perhaps ensuing the following week....

Just need a few bulls squawking on Crapvision this week and I will be ripping to go....

Will close out my DSCM this week at major profit, currently up 50% in a short window on it, and will be closing as it approaches $3 per share, then having 0 long positions....

I will be away today, good luck all...

SG got his 25.91 now at 29.95 on Q's. (applause) waiting for the short signal?

I do not know about the job again... I am to call Friday

SG dings in...

RE SP500... SG put out 913-922 targets about 2 weeks ago.... 912.50 pretty close, but the corrective rally is not over yet.

Any pullbacks today are either wave 2's or B's....

Doc is not right that the market topped last week... not yet anyways... at least thats my opinion, FWIW....

Other note... hasnt been much in the way of Nas 100 earnings warnings kids... keep that in mind.... doesnt mean they wont guide down for q1, but it does mean bulls may push her up to my cited levels.

We get my much talked about "volume" this week finally.

That said, still looking for my 25.91 to 26.40 QQQ targets to be met, with max pain at 26.80 range...

Im flat waiting for slightly higher levels, at which point I will start scaling into short position on RYdex Venture, perhaps also Rydex Tempest (SP 500)... both 200% short.

They were particularly negative on Bloomberg this morning, which is good... means a bit more upside as I forecast should be on the way this week....

I've got Jan 9 or Jan 10 as topping level days, with official rollover of market perhaps ensuing the following week....

Just need a few bulls squawking on Crapvision this week and I will be ripping to go....

Will close out my DSCM this week at major profit, currently up 50% in a short window on it, and will be closing as it approaches $3 per share, then having 0 long positions....

I will be away today, good luck all...

SG got his 25.91 now at 29.95 on Q's. (applause) waiting for the short signal?

I do not know about the job again... I am to call Friday

We're rooting for you, Ano.

Did Doc say that the market topped out last week?

Doc shorted the Q's as a scalp, in expectation of a pullback to retest the lows. That appears to have been wrong, but Doc never meant to imply, that he felt the market topped out. Doc regrets if he gave that impression. Sometimes Doc gets carried away on this thread in the heat of battle. If anyone is interested in Doc's "reasoned opinion", please read the Anals of Stock Proctology.

If I gave the impression that I felt the market had topped out last week, that is wrong, and it was not my intent. Subscibers are well aware of that. At least I hope they are.

That being said, I am short the Q's and I am patiently awaiting the best opportunity to cover.

Archived