Message From The Night Visitor

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DF - DO you think the P/C ratio for index is wrong. I have never seen it that high and so consistently. Something doesn;t meake sense? :blink:

As Maxwell Smart says, I find that hard to believe. If this is correct, I'd jump in with both feet on puts.

If I have the info correct, someone bot 2600 Mar SPX 900 Calls (SXBCT) at $56 or thereabouts from 12:18 p.m. through 12:39 p.m.

Isn't that a $14 million bet on more downside?

Still trying to learn by observing.

DF - DO you think the P/C ratio for index is wrong. I have never seen it that high and so consistently. Something doesn;t meake sense? :blink:

As Maxwell Smart says, I find that hard to believe. If this is correct, I'd jump in with both feet on puts.

If I have the info correct, someone bot 2600 Mar SPX 900 Calls (SXBCT) at $56 or thereabouts from 12:18 p.m. through 12:39 p.m.

Isn't that a $14 million bet on more downside?

Still trying to learn by observing.

How do you know they bought and didn't sell???

There will be no feedback on that thread. You can throw shit all you want here. I just won't read it. I work too goddam hard to listen to people constantly remind me they were right and I was wrong. I took the goddam loss. I can't afford to spend time deffending a mistake. I have to look ahead, and so do you. You don't frickin' think I know I was wrong? Every page on this thread someone has taken the opportunity to remind me.

Hey, Doc, don't take it too personally. :wink2: It's just that you're right so often and so spectaculatly, that in the rare cases when we find that you're wrong, it feels as we have found a rare gem - so we're all anxious to point at our rare find. :grin:

Regards,

Vesselin

Archived