B4 The Bell Humpday June 2

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On vehicles- The companies ability to stay upright is very limited. I just bought one with bumper to bumper 5 yearcoverage plus 24/7 roadside assistance plus 7 yr power train. Yesterday Honda comes out with a 3 grand down $250 @ month 5 yr lease and Ford comes out with 10 year bumper to bumper. Hell a Ford wouldn't last 10 years if you left it in the Garage. With zero interest and bumper to bumper they will all go tits up. They simply can't do it for long.

OPEC rolls out extra oil ahead of meeting

Wed 2 June, 2004 12:24

Saudi appears to have backing from most in OPEC to lift official supply quotas at the top end of a range under discussion, 2.5 million barrels daily or 11 percent.

If you had a commodity at height of its price, wouldn't you want to take short term advantage of that. Get it out before the speculators realize they've been had.

And if it keeps on going up, even better from their perspective.

On vehicles- The companies ability to stay upright is very limited. I just bought one with bumper to bumper 5 yearcoverage plus 24/7 roadside assistance plus 7 yr power train. Yesterday Honda comes out with a 3 grand down $250 @ month 5 yr lease and Ford comes out with 10 year bumper to bumper. Hell a Ford wouldn't last 10 years if you left it in the Garage. With zero interest and bumper to bumper they will all go tits up. They simply can't do it for long.

they can do it because nobody keeps a car for more than 3 to 4 years

except me :grin:

GM announce new GM loyalty program. Current owners of GM cars can trade in their old cars and get up to $5000 off of a new car. I think todays auto sales #s are going to suck. Around here unsold new cars are being parked in shopping mall parking lots because dealer lots are flooded.

That's a good arrangement. The malls can also pretend they are busy with so many debt rich people who've got brand new cars :P

Archived