"We may never see their likes again."

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LLD: this mkt , too me at least, is surreal. All I know is stocks are still grossly overpriced, overloved, overowned and still the main topic of conversation. We really have not had any "adjustments" since the great bubble. They, imo, will push this thing as long as possible and probably longer than we can imagine. Granted, no argument, this pig should be going down, hell we should be south of 4000 on the dow; however should and is are too different animals.

With the dollar looking like it will resume its downtrend, then foreign stuff like EWJ and EZU should outperform... as well as Gold.

On friday, the P&F chart for gold showed an interesting breakout...

post-3-1086099421_thumb.png

IBM is on the slippery slope back down to the mid 40's

I expect revelations of accounting irregularities

That would certainly make my day/week/month/year. :D

ISM noise. http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=1...z3dw&refer=home

A gauge of U.S. manufacturing unexpectedly rose last month, approaching a two-decade high, an industry report showed. More factories were hiring than at any time in 31 years.

The Institute for Supply Management's factory index for May increased to 62.8 from 62.4 for April. A reading greater than 50 signals expansion. The index reached 63.6 in January, the highest since December 1983, and has been greater than 60 for seven months. An index of prices paid for raw materials declined.

Archived