B4 The Bell Frieday May 28

Depends:

Do I recall you are long BUD?

This one's for you:

Morgan Stanley: Brewer "overweight"

By Brendan January, CBS.MarketWatch.com

Last Update: 1:10 PM ET May 28, 2004

NEW YORK (CBS.MW) -- Morgan Stanley raised its rating of Anheuser-Busch, saying the current stock price provides an attractive entry point for investors.

The investment bank rated the stock "overweight," up from what it calls "equal-weight."

Shares of Anheuser-Busch (BUD: news, chart, profile), the St. Louis-based brewer of such popular brands as Budweiser and Bud Light and one of the largest brewers in the United States, last traded up 34 cents at $53.71.

In a report to clients, Morgan Stanley noted that Anheuser-Busch's stock price has been depressed over the past year. The report attributed this to poor weather and the weak economy in the first half of 2003, the popularity of low-carb diets, competition from Miller and gains in industry share made by wine and spirits.

========================

Their stock is depressed? Mebbe they're sampling too much product. :lol:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't have to want the system to collapse...

It is systemically designed so that hyperdeflationary implosion is inevitable...

It was doomed from the first second of operation.

Any one that thinks the system is not doomed is a retard...reguardless of how pompus they are...

And the top is not the fittest...They do nothing...except decieve the bottom...

Major Crapper is totally delusional...He actually believes lies are more powerful then truth...as long as we all think that a totally inevitable systemic hyperdeflationary implosion of a fraudulent debt backed by debt system is impossible which is a lie...then truth will be defeated...

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life...

The just think positive inflation forever religion strikes again...

That is how criminals think...as long as I don't think I will be caught then I will never be caught...hahahaha fools...

A bandit breaking into your house contributes more to society then a banker in his wildest dreams could ever hope to.

Bankers are lower then parasites...Leaches have more use to society in medical applications then Bankers...Bankers give parasites a bad name...

Here's two charts...

post-1-1085001228.gif

This one is less messy...and points out growth in debt inflationary potential and collapses in debt inflationary potential...

post-1-1085766937.gif

Debt inflationary potential is weakening...without question and the debt inflationary self delusional bubble that the legions of idiots like Major Crapper have promoted the growth of over the past 50 years is going to violently implode...

Kiss it all good bye soon...

I don't have to wish for anything...the infinite and indestructible truth will make all you pompus clowns that are in complete criminal contempt of the truth pay...

Your own blinding monumental stupidity is going to finish you off...

Pilgrim's Pride has discovered Bird Flu in a texas flock...what could be more bullish than that?

I'm gonna take a picture of the next Pilgrim's truck that blasts by me at 85 mph on I-30. Kid you not. I'll post it here. You would be amazed how many chickens can fit into a cubic foot.

I pull chicken feathers out of my wiper blades every now and then. Totally disgusting vehicles designed to efficiently send 10 thousand birds to the neck slitter/gut sucker station. Unlike cows, theres no way of tracing down index cases. All their crap is airborne/aerosolized by the time the bird sample gets to the Ag Dept./FDA dolt.

And furthermore the FED is not the buyer of last resort...it is the lender of last resort...The Federal Government is the borrower of last resort when the consumer's ability to consume is done...

What's the Fed going to do? Buy newly constructed houses and then burn them down and build more to keep the real estate flipping game going?

Buy all the new cars and then send them to the wrecker?

Buy everyone with nothing to do anymore to wait around until there is something to do and bar them from reproduction while they are waiting?

Give it up...

Depends:

Do I recall you are long BUD?

This one's for you:

Tchaikofsky,

Hi. I stopped out of BUD yesterday. Made a tidy profit

but missed todays little bump up. It is starting back down

already ... I think. Bet a lot of BUD gets consumed

this weekend!

What's the Fed going to do? Buy newly constructed houses and then burn them down and build more to keep the real estate flipping game going?

My half-educated guess:

They will support the price of mortgage-backeds, and mortgages in default, and mortgages in foreclosure, by accepting them as collateral to secure zero interest loans, or by purchasing them outright.

Without limit. Billions on top of billions.

My half-educated guess:

They will support the price of mortgage-backeds, and mortgages in default, and mortgages in foreclosure, by accepting them as collateral to secure zero interest loans, or by purchasing them outright.

Without limit. Billions on top of billions.

No doubt. MC might call this a state of "permanent panic" - just the naturally occuring situation that the Fed was designed for. Sounds like the workings of a market that is accurately discovering the true value of those securities, eh?

the funny money system, if left to its own devices, would freeze stiff almost instantaneously. It is an indeterminant machine, whose default position is "seizure". In order to keep it working, it must be forcefully blown full of lubricant 24/7. Over time the amount of lubricant required to survive the day has grown, and continues to grow as we speak. But the hole on the other end of the machine, leaking lube, grows bigger too. Pressure is dropping rapidly. No goodski.

EU, U.S. Sign Passenger Data Agreement

"The agreement, which takes effect immediately and is to last 3 1/2 years, gives U.S. authorities access to information about passengers on flights flying to or from the 25 European Union countries. The information will be checked against U.S. databases to determine if any travelers are terrorist threats. "

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._passenger_data

Archived