B4 The Bell Frieday May 28

Plunger: I , for one, sincerely appreciate your posts. The level of out right deciet/fraud/lies is running at all time highs; the great thing about the internet is we do not have to be sucked into the mainstream media bullshit.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canadian banks have been releasing earnings this week..Four of the big five netting 2.3 billion with BNS to go.

My battle getting CASH out of my bank account continued a few days ago. When trying to withdraw 9000 dollars cash I was informed, after much screaming on my part, that 2000 dollars CASH is now the maximum amount a client can withdraw without 2 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR NOTICE! UFB

Fractional Reserve Banking at its best. The Jekyll lives.

Canadian banks have been releasing earnings this week..Four of the big five netting 2.3 billion with BNS to go.

My battle getting CASH out of my bank account continued a few days ago. When trying to withdraw 9000 dollars cash I was informed, after much screaming on my part, that 2000 dollars CASH is now the maximum amount a client can withdraw without 2 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR NOTICE! UFB

Holy Crap!

Cash is now the enemy?

they need two days advanced notice to fly in an agent to photograph and fingerprint you accepting delivery of your own money.

Holy Crap!

Cash is now the enemy?

they need two days advanced notice to fly in an agent to photograph and fingerprint you accepting delivery of your own money.

Any withdrawal of 10000 or more CASH and you have to sign a document

They say its to protect them from the liability of you being robbed on the way home.

I say the matrix is watching our every move.

Be warned stoolies. When this thing lets go you wont be able to get near a bank or cash machine, if they are running, which they wont be.

I am paranoid for good reason after these personal experiences with the system.

I heard fractional reserve banking in Canada in reality is 80 to 1 taking into consideration the credit cards that are bombarding me with teaser loan applications. The whole system is designed to fail.

Who will pay?...We will pay.

Colonel Dashley, Doc,

Everyone's always foccused on Warren Buffet. Of course that's part of the plan, it distracts people from zeroing in on the real villain, Jimmy Buffet. Wasting away in Margaritaville, my ass. People have to see beyond that happy drunk in cut offs schtick to get a glimpse of the real agenda. He owns half the Caribbean now and is using it as a launching pad to take over Central America, Cuba, then the world. And Rodgers? Don't get me started on Mr. Rodgers. The guy was pure evil.

Colonel Dashley, Doc,

Everyone's always foccused on Warren Buffet. Of course that's part of the plan, it distracts people from zeroing in on the real villain, Jimmy Buffet. Wasting away in Margaritaville, my ass. People have to see beyond that happy drunk in cut offs schtick to get a glimpse of the real agenda. He owns half the Caribbean now and is using it as a launching pad to take over Central America, Cuba, then the world. And Rodgers? Don't get me started on Mr. Rodgers. The guy was pure evil.

rodgers worked with or for soros :ph34r:

now soros is a true danger :ph34r:

They say its to protect them from the liability of you being robbed on the way home.

Now there's a really plausible line for you! :D

How many people have you heard of lately who were robbed on their way home from a Canadian bank? B) B) B)

Even if it did happen and you were off the premises, how could any bank be held even remotely responsible?

Or maybe it's like party hosts being responsible if their drunk friends drive home? :grin:

I never knew my bank was so concerned for my safety and wellbeing.

I remember trying to get cash on 9/11--9/12

It was right outta "It's a Wonderful Life"

"Well Mr Ned dont'cha know we don't really have so much money here at any one time. Now how about a couple of grand just to hold you over 'till we get our marching orders .'errr ahhh oooops.....we mean 'till everyone is feeling safe again" er ahh.......we mean .........'till you come to your senses........err ahhhhh :lol:

What if everyone wanted large sums of money all at once

"What if everyone wanted large sums of money all at once"

The system is not designed to accommodate even 5% of clients demanding their money in ANY way, shape or form.

When it happens it is called "a run on the bank"

We saw what happened to the poor folks in Argentina.

Unfortunately the masses feel we are so insulated, in this great country of ours it "could never happen to us"

Wrong Wrong Wrong It has and will again.

spx1120-21 confirms downtrend from 3:30pm yesterday is broken BUT 1123 by noon needed to regain uptrend line from Tuesday...OTHERWISE

the bias is down...for now

Holy Crap!

Cash is now the enemy?

I say the matrix is watching our every move.

Be warned stoolies. When this thing lets go you wont be able to get near a bank or cash machine, if they are running, which they wont be.

I am paranoid for good reason after these personal experiences with the system.

I heard fractional reserve banking in Canada in reality is 80 to 1 taking into consideration the credit cards that are bombarding me with teaser loan applications. The whole system is designed to fail.

Who will pay?...We will pay.

$10,000 is the threshold that you have to notify customs if you are taking it out of the country. :o

Archived