B4 the Bell, Fryday May 21, 2004

Guest yobob1

today is total bullshit, expected, but never the less bullshit. Pull up 10-15 big cap stocks, watch them goose 'em right up to the next strike. Anyway, today, imo, is a day to postion for next week, which I expect to be down hard. We need to make up for where we should have gone post Wednesday's reversal. The boyz can prolong ( this case to burn all their short puts) but they can not prevent.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soup

I should know better than to stand in front of the crooks on opt ex Friday

The important thing is I did made money

Frustration however is mounting

Just so sick of what they have turned this "market" into and the lack of awareness by the population in general

Will watch now for a serious break but will not fart around with the money machine from hell that makes the rules as we go.

comon u PIG ..gimme a new high to short into.

.....slooooooowly building shorts....cause +200DOWPIG is possible today !

SJ's triangle still in perfect plat btw

LLD: I hear you about frustration. But one has to remember how guys like J Corzine and Bobby rubin made their hundred's of millions, just the way it is, and it is as old as the hills. ALthough it sure does seem to a near a breaking point, the greed has gone too far, and all things must revert to the mean. Wall street is the largest criminal fraud operation in existenece, always has been and most likely always will be. Throw in the most incompetent fed chair in the histroy of man, well you can see how important the stock mkt is. Having said that, they can not control its ultimate destination, however they can control the level of descent as to keep the sheep fully invested.

zensmoke Posted: May 21 2004, 11:12 AM

What is up with June 33 QQQ puts?

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/os?s=QQQ&m=2004-06-18

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen it that out of whack. The 37 to 33 puts combined is 1.2 million puts

Brian what is your take on this? Somebody knows something.

Metamucil Posted on May 21 2004, 10:02 AM

I know several people who have caved and are now running up any and all debt they can manage.......fully aware that they will simply walk away BK.

Sadly enough I'm finding myself in a similar predicament, what with rising rents, food and fuel costs....Its not like I live outside my means but I'm curiously finding myself unable to pay for the basic tenaments of existence due to the egregious nature of everyone else?? :blink: :blink:

All you old stoolies have bought and sold the world and left me with what :angry: :angry:

That is greensin's plan. If he is reading this post you just made his day

Need to learn to deal with PAIN. :cry:

You will see more and more people wearing your shoes.

F--k the kids and grandkids as long as we are able to make fewer and fewer take home $22 million a year.

As discussed earlier in this thread, the SPX options expiration is based on OPENING prices this morning. So we are past the point where these stocks would be levitating for OpX reasons.

In any event, lets not over-react to what is still a pretty modest up - SPX up less than a percent. This is well within what I would consider the "noise channel".

Geopolitical and financial shenanigans, and the coming oil shock are going to blow up in the face of this market sooner or later. But nothing surprises me anymore, when I see that almost half of all Americans still support our attacking, and destroying a country that never threatened us in any way - they are capable of believing anything. Scarily like Germany in the 1920s.

The Idiot Prince dressed in Academic robes is giving the Graduation address at LSU-there goes the market for sure!

I have not heard much about the jobs they are getting.

I guess they all got great jobs.

Interesting how little we hear when it is thought we do not need the info.

Archived