B4 The Bell, Thursday May 20

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't know wether to laugh or cry-listening to Kimmitt and Senor slithering thru a press conference-On Chalabi-we had nothing to do with the raid that is an Iraqui investigation, on Oil for Food alleged embezzlement-that too is an iraqui investigation-on the blown up Wedding Party-that they said was a terrorist safehouse full of arms and money-NBC reporter asked-how much money-answer-about a $1,000 then how many weapons-answer a few AK 47's and some shotguns- there is no one in charge-is there!

You know it's just too silly what real estate agents are charging in commish.. quoted me $A11k plus $1k GST (govt tax for which govt does sweet FA). So I sold it myself in 4 weeks and all it cost was $200 for advertising.

Real estate agents are gonna be crucified when the property market rolls over..

Strong Funds founder to pay 60 million fine. No criminal charges. Again they close their eyes to the criminals looting the system and encourage further abuse. What a pathetic system.

Where is the outrage?????????????????????????????????????

LLD:

Did you see that photo of Strong's headquarters this morning on CrapView???

I mean really...

Talk about opulence and waste......

Just bought my first calls in a long time. Bought 5 Jan 06 leap calls on TLAB cost 2.60 WEPAU. This option lost 21% of it's value this morning based on this news.

Tellabs Gets Into High-Speed With Advanced Fibre Buy

Tara Murphy, 05.20.04, 10:00 AM ET

NEW YORK - In the headlines this morning, Tellabs struck a deal to acquire Advanced Fibre Communications for roughly $1.9 billion.

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/finance/external/fo...yahoo&referrer=

P.S. Still way short

Archived