B4 The Bell, Thursday May 13

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HyperTiger wrote: "The banks have plenty of credit-creation capacity, just no takers."

There's always one taker they can count on: the one whose borrowing appetite practically has to increase geometrically, the one that need not concern itself with the question of how it will retire the debt because it has neither the ability nor the perceived need to do so.

The one that tirelessly thinks up new reasons and pretexts for expanding its borrowing. Subsidized prescription drugs. Put a man on Mars. The natives are getting restless in Petrolistan. Etc., etc., etc.

Whatever the grave dangers we are facing, a contraction of aggregate all-sector borrowing is not one of them.

Agree 100%. Which is why I think stagflation is the most likely outcome. The flaccid borrower of last resort is famous for $200 toilet seats and such. Destroying and rebuilding various foreign countries also very low productivity activity.

Ameritrade's secure trading systems are currently experiencing periods of reduced performance. We are investigating the situation and taking steps to restore performance as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience. Thank you

When they are getting the matrix computers ready for the lift off, they will move the retail scums, like me, to the end of the line. Some OLD computers that are backups of some backups.

That is happening nation wide.

Nice to see that the are having a very very hard time keeping the liftoff.

Days like this make me wonder if it is worth taking money off the table like this.

Hypertiger I'm confused perhaps you can enlighten me....

There has been a buzz for years about an upcoming cosmic event that has been kept secret for years...3 comets are coming in June...There is talk of some kind of dust cloud/meteor bombardment...

A search on google reveals a plethora of sites containing info about these three comets, and the current speculation surrounding their appearance is whether they will be visible at all....

The turns in the market due to astronomical phenomena appears to lie more in the fact that humans have given significance to the event thereby reacting to a phenoma rather than the phenoma inducing its effect through some sublimal ether

The powers have been pumping doomsday survivalist themes heavily since 97...

So then are you suggesting that these comets will induce a human reaction thereby affecting market liquidity??

Until then we wait, bicker, watch, and rot...

Hope springs eternal, what else is there to live for, sorry to appear confrontational, I really do enjoy reading your insight. And perhaps what I'm looking for is an answer as to how I can prepare for this oncoming K-winter or should I just give up the hope that my quality of life has reached a pinnacle...

The buzz is that the comets are from a disruption of the oort cloud...It stems from a gama ray burst in 1979...detectors on Earth registered an energy spike that equaled the energy output of our sun in 1000 years in a fraction of a second...

The websites that have the best info are under constant hack attack...

Anyways the signs if there is anything to this story will begin appearing in the next 6-8 weeks...

Now as far hyperdeflationary implosions of a debt backed by debt fractional reserve system go...they are basicly the most destructive man made disaster just behind full scale Nuclear war...so that might be why this cosmic event/meteor bombardment story is being promoted so much...It could be the powers way of social engineering the population to prepare, or spend like there is no tomorrow...or it might be true...

Ultimately we are in the end game...the coming months will tell the tale...one way or the other...

Something big is going to happen and no matter how you slice it and dice it, it is not going to be enjoyable in the slightest...

I wish I had the answers...My powers of perception only go so far...

One thing I'm certain of after 16 years of brain damaging study is the system is toast...It will implode and it is a done deal...The just think positive religion will crumble...

The time left to enjoy the good old days is ticking away faster and faster.

HyperTiger wrote: "The banks have plenty of credit-creation capacity, just no takers."

There's always one taker they can count on: the one whose borrowing appetite practically has to increase geometrically, the one that need not concern itself with the question of how it will retire the debt because it has neither the ability nor the perceived need to do so.

The one that tirelessly thinks up new reasons and pretexts for expanding its borrowing. Subsidized prescription drugs. Put a man on Mars. The natives are getting restless in Petrolistan. Etc., etc., etc.

Whatever the grave dangers we are facing, a contraction of aggregate all-sector borrowing is not one of them.

"contraction of aggregate all-sector borrowing is not one of them."

post-1-1084385458.gif

It is already in progress...

Ameritrade's secure trading systems are currently experiencing periods of reduced performance. We are investigating the situation and taking steps to restore performance as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience. Thank you

When they are getting the matrix computers ready for the lift off, they will move the retail scums, like me, to the end of the line. Some OLD computers that are backups of some backups.

That is happening nation wide.

Nice to see that the are having a very very hard time keeping the liftoff.

Days like this make me wonder if it is worth taking money off the table like this.

The NASD knows exactly what's going on. I just e-mailed Pat Clem, an attorney yhere, to let her know they are up to it again.

I've told her that there is a pattern of abuse, I've told her these slow downs ONLY occur on precarious down days, and magically subside once the sell pressure is off.

The site has been functioning poorly all day, so you can tell how much pressure there is by this indicator.

I told her I want to speak to someone at the top of the NASD to look into filing a claim about a criminal pattern of abuse.

Rog: ANy thoughts on todays love in @ intc?

I am not Rog,

And I do not know much about stocks. But this is what I see.

INTC took the swing point of 4/23/04 with higher volume on 5/11/04.

Now it can not get past its new swing point of 5/11/04.

It is just sitting build steam for something do not know what.

Just like the over all market. BLAH,

Sorry for the no help :cry:

Archived