B4 The Bell, Thursday May 13

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plunger

You da man

You da man

EEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Em!!!

If they continue to rub our noses in it like this and act like they don't know what the deal is...somebody's going to get famous over this.

Pat can get famous for being the whistle blower or famous for hiding the truth, but either way, this problem is either going to come to a screeching hault, or somebody's going to get famous.

Got that Al?

B$$$4

Today says all

the boys in distribution mode once again

The action on the BKX and HGX is the biggest pile of steaming stool I have ever seen

The long bond does matter

Liquidity is leaving the house and the mobsters know it

They MUST get the bond market under control before the victims wake up. Im sure they still have a few tricks to pull out of the hat but the task becomes more daunting by the day....

Rog:? ANy thoughts on todays love in @ intc?

I am not Rog,

And I do not know much about stocks. But this is what I see.

INTC took the swing point of 4/23/04 with higher volume on 5/11/04.

Now it can not get past its new swing point of 5/11/04.

It is just sitting build steam for something do not know what.

Just like the over all market. BLAH,

Sorry for the no help :cry:

INTC is riding in the back of the bus. They have nothing to offer. DELL is driving so we'll see what they have to say. Based on IBM, GTW, HP I don't think they will be very positive.

GTW has fired 80% of staff in the last 6mo. whats that leave: ted, the cow and three order entry clerks in India?

Man to you have a clear mind.

The simple view is that INTC is burned toast. They have very high inventory and no one to ship to.

I was thinking, if and when to go for the short and the chart just did not say much NOW.

PS.. Hoping DELL does this market in.

I expect Dell to be "cautiously optimistic" on the future. M. Dell is a broken glass republican (hear say) and doubt that he will say anything to upset the markets right now.

Archived