B4 The Bell, Humpday May 12

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Icky Twerp
From credible reports people report interacting with creatures that seem hive minded. What interests me more than anything about alien life forms is what kind of organizational systems they live in. Human beings, I think, are at a crisis point in evolution where we too risk becoming like hive members, not relating to each other as individuals but almost as cells in a larger body. The root fear of communism was grounded in the fear of a loss of personal identity. Communism failed, but Corporatism, it's queen bee sister has won. Libertarians should be especially sensitive to this phenomenon, because it is all about free will, in so many respects. Forgive me for "droning" on.

I refer you to Superorganism & Global Brain by Howard Bloom. From certain comments, the absent-&-Lamented Machinehead has allowed me to infer that he is aware of these theories.

Stoolies tend to be contrarians, and resist common-modes of tho't -- more than once I've read people here saying they dislike havingother people agree with them, because it goes against their contrarian urge.

Stoolies/Bears offer alternative strategies to the sheeple, for which we are repaid by scorn, ridicule, & suspiscion. When things turn truly bad (down), THEN they will re-examine our offerings. Some of us will be wrong, too.

Someone, Yobob?, postulated here lately that because of the dependence of agriculture on energy, and the impending collapse of energy supply, that a large proportion, a majority of human life will not survive. This is the culling. This will be the self- regulatory action of the super-organism, to ensure the survival of the superorganism, to the detriment of some cells, some individuals.

Reason is the servant of the passions.

The passions are borne of emotional stimuli, incited by frictions between sub-groups of the super-organism. I find it as easy to believe that the Capitalist cell and the Islamist cell have been set against each other by the SuperOrganism to reduce the number of individuals, as I do in UFOs.

Is the Superorganim God? or Nature? or The Matrix? I don't know. But we can all see the that this the Culling looming in front of us.

From Martin Goldberg tonight:

While some people may feel good about calling the rally off of the October 2002 low a secondary correction, have no illusions that bears can ride the downtrend to ?easy money? in the near term future. If the post bubble Nikkei 225 is a relevant indicator of a modern post-bubble market (as I think it is), the most agile and unemotional traders who follow strict technical analysis rules will make money on the short side. The most successful bearish traders will be those who follow technical analysis rules and take what the market ?gives them.? People who let their fundamental bearish views and emotions affect their trading are likely to lose money while being right about the primary direction of the stock market.

http://www.financialsense.com/Market/wrapup.htm

Hemmorrhage Fever In Pakistan?

PAKISTANI health officials suspect a couple and their son who died after bleeding through multiple body openings may have had Congo virus.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/st...54^1702,00.html

I'm certainly not an authority on the strains or mutations, but I don't recognise

this strain.

Only 2-strains have been weaponised as far as I know.

Alternate question.....has anyone read what the hold up is on Pu disposal...political

and/or financial? :huh:

Futures are teetering on the abyss-sure glad I got my order in-anybody see 60 minutes if you did-the question is why are Myers and Rumsfeld and Pace and that Hillbilly Smashcroft still there??? It is never, ever an easy ride in the Military but when you let the spooks take over where is Honor and where is Patriotism-HUH!

From credible reports people report interacting with creatures that seem hive minded. What interests me more than anything about alien life forms is what kind of organizational systems they live in. Human beings, I think, are at a crisis point in evolution where we too risk becoming like hive members, not relating to each other as individuals but almost as cells in a larger body.?  The root fear of communism was grounded in the fear of a loss of personal identity. Communism failed, but Corporatism, it's queen bee sister has won. Libertarians should be especially sensitive to this phenomenon, because it is all about free will, in so many respects. Forgive me for "droning" on.

I refer you to Superorganism & Global Brain by Howard Bloom. From certain comments, the absent-&-Lamented Machinehead has allowed me to infer that he is aware of these theories.

Stoolies tend to be contrarians, and resist common-modes of tho't -- more than once I've read people here saying they dislike havingother people agree with them, because it goes against their contrarian urge.

Stoolies/Bears offer alternative strategies to the sheeple, for which we are repaid by scorn, ridicule, & suspiscion. When things turn truly bad (down), THEN they will re-examine our offerings. Some of us will be wrong, too.

Someone, Yobob?, postulated here lately that because of the dependence of agriculture on energy, and the impending collapse of energy supply, that a large proportion, a majority of human life will not survive. This is the culling. This will be the self- regulatory action of the super-organism, to ensure the survival of the superorganism, to the detriment of some cells, some individuals.

Reason is the servant of the passions.

The passions are borne of emotional stimuli, incited by frictions between sub-groups of the super-organism. I find it as easy to believe that the Capitalist cell and the Islamist cell have been set against each other by the SuperOrganism to reduce the number of individuals, as I do in UFOs.

Is the Superorganim God? or Nature? or The Matrix? I don't know. But we can all see the that this the Culling looming in front of us.

That is what the social engineering of the last 100 years but more specificly the last 40 years is all about...The hive mind...

The theory is that as long as everyone believes in the Just think positive inflation forever religion then nothing bad like a hyperdeflationary implosion of the global debt supply will ever happen again...

Unfortunately the group think is based on lies and the rejection of truth so it is doomed to failure...

Due to the construction of the Universe it is impossible to turn a lie into truth...

I hate to be a pain in the arse but, I say up for a while. 1 day or several days.

I had to voice it once again before going to bed. See ya all tomorrow.

If wrong, I will be glad to re short this.

I'm glad there is concern about the hive mind. I haven't read anything about it, so thanks for the book referral, Icky. It's been a preoccupation of mine for about 20 years. People have changed so much. It's not necessarily for the bad or the good, there just isn't as much variation in temperment and personality. The bland leading the bland. Yes Hyper, there is a certain amount of false positivism, but it's tinged with cynicism, an odd brew. I'd say a full blown bitterness isn't possible without a dynamic "actualized" personality. Even the sexes are losing polarity. Everyone is just "friends" How friggin' beelike is that? Maybe what I'm picking up on is that so many people are on Prozac? Any thoughts about that one, Stoolies?

Oh....and the market is going to rip skyward and then fall down and go boom for a century :grin:

Well I agree with icky in that this is the culling-But I am not caught unawares-i have expected it for a long, long time. So I guess the message is "catch me if you can". I live in a country where we are better able to contend with things and better able to disappear. I fear for the states, I really do but you reap what your Leaders sew!

I'm glad there is concern about the hive mind. I haven't read anything about it, so thanks for the book referral, Icky. It's been a preoccupation of mine for about 20 years. People have changed so much. It's not necessarily for the bad or the good, there just isn't as much variation in temperment and personality. The bland leading the bland. Yes Hyper, there is a certain amount of false positivism, but it's tinged with cynicism, an odd brew. I'd say a full blown bitterness isn't possible without a dynamic "actualized" personality. Even the sexes are losing polarity. Everyone is just "friends" How friggin' beelike is that? Maybe what I'm picking up on is that so many people are on Prozac? Any thoughts about that one, Stoolies?

Oh....and the market is going to rip skyward and then fall down and go boom for a century :grin:

Make no mistake...this world we live in is a complete fantasy...a total delusion...

The just think positive religion causes any and all truth, which is negative in a world run on lies, to be totally rejected...

perpetual debt inflation is all that is sedating the masses...that will end and truth (negativity in a world based on lies) will flood out and be unstoppable...

Mosul, Iraq Press, May 11, 2004 ?Six people have died and many other are taken ill due to a disease whose symptoms doctors say resemble those caused by anthrax, according to hospital sources.

The sources, refusing to be named, said doctors in the Republican Hospital, the largest medical center in northern Iraq, suspect that the victims were exposed to anthrax.

They said a whole wing of the sprawling hospital has been cordoned off as doctors fear the disease might spread to other patients.

http://www.iraqpress.org/english.asp?fname...5-11\2.htm

Archived