B4 the Bell Frythehelloutofthebullday 5704

Guest yobob1

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In adddition, One thing that I think the Bush administration will regret is that they started the rally WAY too early and will pay the price for it. Cycles not withstanding. :)

The timing of the rally is still perfect.

If the anti bushman forces do not stop this rally, we may very well be at 11600 on the DOW by November.

If you take 7200 as the A.

10800 as the B.

A to B 10800- 7200 = 3600.

Forming the B to C leg now, to say 10000.

C to D leg 10000 + 3600 = 13600.

So 11600 is possible.

Since I am short, I believe the bushman rally will fail.

But thier timing is perfect to take the old high of the DOW.

There are very strong forces that want the bushman out. They wanted inflation, and they have it. They wanted higher interest rates and they have it. They want the votes to say, " Man I hurt, need to get that guy out. "

We will see is they can pull it off.

I think the USA will be seeing some stange things between now and the election. Things that know one expected and that everyone as possilbe.

Everybody knows that we are forming the top at $40.00 for oil.

If we start moving above $40.00 to $50.00 or $60.00 then we know it is not natural.

So we need to start seeing which and if any charts move in un-natural pattern.

Have you noted-that the fair value numbers have not been posted-everytime the market is in trouble the numbers are not posted Sunday evening by CNN-the Sheeple just must go bed with no worries. By my calcs NazQuack is flat and the spoo's are below fair value it would be nice to know the numbers-but nope not tonite-Pricks! ;)

Futures selloff has commenced. Do I smell the "night time selloff, 3 AM boner blast, Crapvision morning 'stocks set to rise' call, and daytime market selloff" scenario beginning to take shape? Probably too predictable at this point, but it would be funny if it happened.

Time you stood down, friend tells Tony Blair

LONDON - British Prime Minister Tony Blair, dogged by speculation about his future, faced a call for his resignation yesterday by a senior member of his Labour Party.

Lord David Puttnam, a Labour peer and personal friend of Blair, said months of negative headlines about Iraq would damage the party's electoral prospects and the Prime Minister should make way for Chancellor of the Exchequer Gordon Brown.

"The Prime Minister is synonymous with Iraq, and Iraq will only deliver bad news," Puttnam told ITV News television.

"If I were him, I would go before the summer [parliamentary] recess," Puttnam said.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm...ubsection=world

Archived