B4 the Bell Frythehelloutofthebullday 5704

Guest yobob1

1 year treasury now 1.80. That's 100 bp's since last summer's low.

Farewell To ARMS

Should Greenspan be re-appointed. One would expect the Honorable Ron Paul and the one other financially literate member of Congress to take him to task on his call to move into ARMs at the exact low in rates.

but rog, he didn't ACTUALLY SAY that people should take on ARMS at the low, he only pointed out that it would have been wise to do so 10 years ago, which is obviously relevant to the current situation. Straighten up there, bud.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
INTC is up in the premarket after horrible news and in the face of a futures collapse.

PAY ATTENTION...THEY ARE COMING

NVDA reported good earnings last night and that is igniting some bidding on chips. It won't last.

1 year treasury now 1.80. That's 100 bp's since last summer's low.

Farewell To ARMS

Should Greenspan be re-appointed. One would expect the Honorable Ron Paul and the one other financially literate member of Congress to take him to task on his call to move into ARMs at the exact low in rates.

but rog, he didn't ACTUALLY SAY that people should take on ARMS at the low, he only pointed out that it would have been wise to do so 10 years ago, which is obviously relevant to the current situation. Straighten up there, bud.

People hear what they want to hear. The greenman knows that so even the mention of ARMS gave the suckers the green light.

INTC is up in the premarket after horrible news and in the face of a futures collapse.

NVDA reported good earnings last night and that is igniting some bidding on chips. It won't last.

Chip sector is likely an excellent thing to keep an eye on today...it's critical to hold here. MXIM, AMAT, INTC, TXN and AMD will be watched. I'd love to assume the whole ball of wax collapses today, but just have a hard time believing it's really going to happen. It smells like a set-up. All of the fuel they need to launch a massive squeeze is now in place.

Hard to believe I'd be suspicious, eh?

Guest yobob1

Say goodnight Dick.

According to a blurb yesterday the shoe sector caught a bid due to Foot Locker' earnings. Silly us watching the SOX. :P

Chip sector is likely an excellent thing to keep an eye on today...it's critical to hold here. MXIM, AMAT, INTC, TXN and AMD will be watched. I'd love to assume the whole ball of wax collapses today, but just have a hard time believing it's really going to happen. It smells like a set-up. All of the fuel they need to launch a massive squeeze is now in place.

Hard to believe I'd be suspicious, eh?

Dont blame you one bit Plunger

The damage is already being well contained

A few hundred thousand spoos buying at the open will see the shorts scurrying like rats from a sinking burning ship

Right is wrong and wrong is right in election year bubble 2

They will stop at nothing

On that note unloaded my last 10 year puts for a home run

We have come a long way. If Im wrong I have a boatload of interest rate sensitive equity puts to capture more gains should yield keep chugging higher

Pimco charged with illegal trading? Geeze, if you piss off Bill Gross will he dump his US bonds and go to cash in Euros?

I'm wondering if Bill Gross "pissed off" the wrong people with his last couple of screeds.

Clinton liked to arrange for his critics to have IRS problems.

Archived