Gann for Stoolies

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This week is 6 months from the May lows in the metals. Did we see the turning point high earlier this week or does this week mark an acceleration to the upside? Move over 7.60 or under 7.30 tells the tale for Silver.

Looks like an acceleration to the upside. HUI 242 gone. 440 Gold gone and 7.60 Silver gone. Andy Smith be gone. :D :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Haven't posted here in a while so heres a Gann SP 500 Update:

We are once again perched on the 1987 Gann 1X1. There is a small RSI positive reversal signal forming which tells me this thing still wants to rally and there is a slight chance a higher high could appear in June-July sometime but only slight and I still have strong reasons to believe we saw this cyclical high in early March. I think it more likely the market bounce along off the 1X1 into May or even June before succumbing.

The current Kitchin (4-yr) cycle low should at least test the 1987 zero line now moving up on the even 1000 level and its reaction there will be critical. Failure to me would set expectations for a retest of 2002 lows or worse. Well, getting ahead of things here but at least these are things to make note of for future reference.

Currently my HOM LT SP is on a SELL since March 16, 2005.

However all short term indicators are very strong and CT is in CASH.

On this chart are RAFF market space signals...still on BUY from early 2003!

Best Wishes to ALL,

Hank

post-1638-1114560729_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
There is a small RSI positive reversal signal forming which tells me this thing still wants to rally and there is a slight chance a higher high could appear in June-July sometime but only slight

We have a new high in the clear expanding triangle formation...the partial rise is turning into a full rise and probably will be a blow off. Triple divergence developing on RSI as this hopefully final leg completes.

We have been creeping up the 1987 1X1, huge supportive convergence now at the 1160ish level needs to be closely watched if things fall apart.

So far HOM remains positive and CT signals are moderately strong so cash or conservative longs are the way to trade.

Hank

post-2230-1121634648_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
I think it more likely the market bounce along off the 1X1 into May or even June before succumbing.

Well, I was right on the first part of this...

Still no "succumbing"

The past few weeks things looked pretty grim and I thought this was going to be

the usual Fall panic decline...suddenly this week everthing changed and to my

extreme surprise everything turned bullish again.

We are currently LONG (see CT thread)

And we just keep working our way UP the 1x1

Most notable developement I am seeing is the strong potential that a longer term top in the energy complex looks to be in...don't see big declines but a long drawn out correction on the way.

Hank

post-2230-1129992046_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

This appears to be the final leg of this cyclical bull which has certainly surprised just about every market anal cyst I know in how long it has lasted. The Kitchin

4 year low is due next Fall (2006) and as we began this year I was looking for a top in the "average" timeframe earlier this year. On the other hand the decennial cycle tradition of strong, posititive "5" years made me wonder how this will pan out. Well, the bullish outcome has obviously prevailed and this 4 year cycle top is having a large right translation. So now I am looking for the top early next year, typically Jan or March and a declining market into Fall 2006. Likely lows will be

a retest of the 1987 zero line which by then will be a bit above the even 1000 level on the SP.

Well, I guess I am looking a bit early into my New Year's crystal ball :P

Currently all LT and ST indicators are on a BUY and I am long QQQQ, now up 7%

Hank

post-2230-1132411527_thumb.jpg

• 4 years later...

Very interesting topic, I was searching around the net for some information about Constance brown courses planning to take the Gann course after finishing the advance

I wanted to know from someone who actually attended the course if it worth the money :).

Thank you hank although you didn’t say much but the nice comments that you left behind for the course are good enough for me.

Thank you.

Archived