B4 The Bell, Moonday May 3

Brian, out of curiosity, why do you like to play options instead of futures? This isn't a critisism, I'm just wondering what you see as the advantages.

I like the e-minis personally - good leverage, responsive price movement, and no bs day trading rules.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim Willie smokin' 'em out of the rat holes tonight:

-------------------

When Wall Street and corporate officers executed on their motive to deceive the public and the world into believing the ?New Economy? myth, Fed Chairman Greenspan joined the great game to give it legitimacy, despite his amateur standing in technology. During the fraud perpetrated upon the American investment community, the US Treasury conspired as a clandestine participant. Secy Rubin executed the gold carry trade, whereby vaulted gold bullion fueled a massive USDollar and USTBond rally. After the stock bust in 2000, the USGovt statistical elves joined actively in the collusion. They desperately wanted to continue and further the impression that the US Economy would respond well and emerge on a robust course. Their motive is to keep foreign investors committed, who supply 45% of federal credit and about 35% of mortgage agency credit. In order to manage the ongoing task of fraud and deception, Wall Street, the USGovt administration, and the Federal Reserve saw the wisdom in altering the language of the economy and financial markets. Their motive is to influence thought and to condition the behavior of citizens, consumers, and investors.

?legal tender is now money?

?credit access is now wealth?

?monetary inflation is now liquidity?

?fiscal bankruptcy is now federal stimulus?

?slow-motion recession is now jobless recovery?

?deflation is now poor pricing power?

?rising unemployment is now increased productivity?

?capital hemorrhage is now global trade?

http://www.financialsense.com/Market/wrapup.htm

--------------------

Chew 'em up Jim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually twig- I do play the e mini's as Te well knows-but I am trying to teach here as well- so the trades I declare are puts-what I do elsewhere- Is what I DO ! ;)

I gotcha ;) Thanks Brian.

Tough day today for me trading the NDX - 3 false starts on the short side this morning before I finally caught the majority of the move down after lunch. Add a failed attempt to catch a fall near the close, and I broke even. I'll take it, considering I was wrong 4 out of 5 times, but it was a lot of fuss for nothin. I should have heeded your reminder to "have patience".

Archived