Record Bullhorning Day

Last night I was perusing Doc's charts in the Anals and low and behold....in vivid technicolor, the Bonkers Index looked primed for a bounce at channel bottoms...

Uncle Buck chart was right at the top of projected multiple channel bands....

and then there were those charts on the indices with rails and all kind of things at key infarction points....

....andthen there was this chart that had...

....well....

....I suggest subscribing and having a peak.

There is absolutely no excuse for anyone on the boards to not have seen the potential of where we were...for the potential of something big either way.

.....instead....

I had to read a few disparaging remarks, ill disguised barbs...at our founder and host of this wonderful site because of today's rally.

.....then....to add insult to injury....I had to read more ill disguised barbs about complex technicals.

.....whatever.

Nothing surprises me anymore....especially people :cry: :rolleyes:

So how did your NAVs do today?

Goldmember:

No need to apologize.

I saw the same thing. The consolidation was textbook. Perfect setup for another leg up.

The only thing that kept me from closing my shorts earlier was the lack of a high 5-day ARMS reading, and a low VIX reading.

All options must be kept open. I bought into that "J-Lo Saucer Bottom" hook, line and sinker on the XAU, and got shanked badly. By keeping an open mind to a possible failure, I could have saved myself a lot of trouble.

Anything can happen.

Keep your suggestions coming.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poops, you're not suggesting that the 5th of the possible 3rd may be within the 2nd of the possible 4th because, if you are....

then the 1st of the possible 3rd is in a retrograde phase and may be merging with 5th to create....unmentionable chaos

Wha....

Unless you're being sarcastic! :D

Or I'm not 'poops'! :rolleyes:

Archived