Record Bullhorning Day

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc: Yes you are correct, but I do not think we live in a linear world. /// LLD: Yes, also true and very frustrating, but it is often darkest before dawn.//// Libertas: Agree, of course most think I am a fool. My question is not will I be short but how short.

Guest bullseatshitndie

if the dollar resumes downtrend, equities higher?

heavy volume today, back above uptrend line from mar lows. above 1144 tomorrow and 1163 is a done deal. if this becomes an inverted h&s, 1240 is the target.

post-7-1082668468.png

Linda Raschke (another one of those market wizards) was interviewed last night. She said she didn't see much upside from here as so much fuel had been used at the beginning of the year. She also didn't see the market falling apart any time soon. She's a pretty sharp cookie IMHO.

It'll be a few weeks, should be on the archeives eventually here:

http://www.nationalfutures.com/radio_show.htm

Ag

Thanks for the fed bullhorning updates

Its gone past the point of ridiculous. The power of the fed has certainly gone to thier collective heads.

Wndy

No way this thing collapses prior to the election. Mild setbacks perhaps.

They will do whatever it takes to prop things till power is retained. The only unknown, a 10 sigma, could of course disrupt such well laid plans.

The terrorists need not concern themselves with our future. They have all the time in the world and are watching the destruction of our debt based economy in real time. Why interfere when we can do the job ourselves?

I had an idea to write a novel about a 10 Sigma Event.

Fed Bullhorns the markets to wild extremes, BOJ massively interevenes in the dollar and T-Bones, Statists pull off these spectacular raids on the metals.

Then, without warning, all Arab Nations unite and make an announcement, precisely on a day like today where things are pushed to extremes.

"Effective Immediately, all crude sales will be paid for in Euros or Yen only."

"Effective Immediately, we will sell all our dollar holdings at market, and buy all the gold and silver available on the COMEX at market price. And we will stand for delivery next month"

The Cosmic Joke would be that they would have been shorting the dollar and buying gold during this entire last 2 months, and would make a killing.

Instant Wealth Transfer.

From the Anglos to the Arabs.

In just a few trading hours.

That would result in an Economic Disaster, far worse than 10 terror attacks on 10 cities on the same day.

This time last year Goldcorp was most probably my favourite company in the world. Then they sold all their gold at sub $400, then the CEO sold a massive portion of his holding.

Since then sentiment in GG has gone down very very fast, loved to unloved in about 6 months. Senior Execs leaving doesn't surprise me at all.

If you still like gold stocks and are in GG, then sell and buy something else, this is what I did.

Last night I was perusing Doc's charts in the Anals and low and behold....in vivid technicolor, the Bonkers Index looked primed for a bounce at channel bottoms...

Uncle Buck chart was right at the top of projected multiple channel bands....

and then there were those charts on the indices with rails and all kind of things at key infarction points....

....andthen there was this chart that had...

....well....

....I suggest subscribing and having a peak.

There is absolutely no excuse for anyone on the boards to not have seen the potential of where we were...for the potential of something big either way.

.....instead....

I had to read a few disparaging remarks, ill disguised barbs...at our founder and host of this wonderful site because of today's rally.

.....then....to add insult to injury....I had to read more ill disguised barbs about complex technicals.

.....whatever.

Nothing surprises me anymore....especially people :cry: :rolleyes:

So how did your NAVs do today?

This time last year Goldcorp was most probably my favourite company in the world. Then they sold all their gold at sub $400, then the CEO sold a massive portion of his holding.

Since then sentiment in GG has gone down very very fast, loved to unloved in about 6 months. Senior Execs leaving doesn't surprise me at all.

If you still like gold stocks and are in GG, then sell and buy something else, this is what I did.

GG had the highest P/E ratio, but its a one trick pony with one huge mine.

The two execs who left were in favor of expanding the company to new territory.

McEwen the CEO was against it. He wanted to work the one mine only.

The massive selloff was basically a P/E ratio compression.....

Now the company is probably more fairly valued, reflecting the core mine only, and no multiple for expansion.

All the election-year theorizing is silly.

Skull 'n Bones 1 v. Skull 'n Bones 2.

Royal Blue v. French Blue.

Notice how, within three months, Kerry has

gone from Howard Dean's 'left-handed' shadow

to more 'neo-con' than Colin Polyp, nearly as

much as Rummy or The Dick.

Meanwhile, many individual charts show today

as a normal kickback rally-or even just the first

part of same-after initial breakdowns from(generally)

small tops.From small things,mama, big things one

day come.

Tops Take Time.Swing down/swing up, maybe some

new highs for the whole upcycle.

The rottenness begins down deep and grows slowly

outward.

If you want to worry, then...DJ Transvestites now

back to less than 3% of prior high-reverses Dow

Theory divergence? Or, if Tranny goes to new high

and Industrials don't, 'reversable divergence'? :blink:

Pls. refer this to Richard Russell for ruling.

Archived