Record Bullhorning Day

Ag

Thanks for the fed bullhorning updates

Its gone past the point of ridiculous. The power of the fed has certainly gone to thier collective heads.

Wndy

No way this thing collapses prior to the election. Mild setbacks perhaps.

They will do whatever it takes to prop things till power is retained. The only unknown, a 10 sigma, could of course disrupt such well laid plans.

The terrorists need not concern themselves with our future. They have all the time in the world and are watching the destruction of our debt based economy in real time. Why interfere when we can do the job ourselves?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest libertas
Prechter on Tommy O at 520. If he's a bull now, I'm gonna puke.

Best bear hope now is for a red close on the weekly, otherwise...

Tommy O?

LLD: I know, never underestimate the power of the statists; however I do not think this pig can be kept bid till the election. My main reason is way too many expect that outcome. I have to take the otherside.

Soup

Contrarian indicators have not worked for a lifetime. The rules have changed.

Look what the market has done for the last 14 months against all time record high BPIs on the markets.

Guest libertas
LLD: I know, never underestimate the power of the statists; however I do not think this pig can be kept bid till the election. My main reason is way too many expect that outcome. I have to take the otherside.

Well hu noze as they say. But I think the chances are that the wheels will come off in some (currently unknown) way or another.

What do we know.

We're in a bubble in commodities, real estate and equities, characterized by overtrading, excessive speculation, historically high public participation, overvaluation, overconfidence, complacency, very risky credit terms, etc.

Much as I would like it to be over, I guess we're not there yet. Unfortunately I have to watch it like a hawk, because when the break comes it will be fast and vicious and will need to be jumped on right away. Even then it might be missed, so I feel obliged to have a short position on at all times. Drawdown or not.

Anyone have thoughts or insights on this one?

VANCOUVER, British Columbia , April 22 (Reuters) - Shares in Goldcorp Inc. ((G.TO)) fell as much as 5 percent on Thursday, as investors fretted about the resignation of two senior executives at Canada's fourth biggest gold producer.

Releasing sturdy results after the market's close on Wednesday, Goldcorp said chief operating officer Bruce Humphrey and corporate development executive Chris Bradbrook had quit. The Toronto-based company gave no reasons for their leaving.

"The concern is: why are these people leaving at this time. Do they not see any future growth or is there some kind of internal conflict," Salman Partners anal cyst Haytham Hodaly said.

post-7-1082667960.png

Archived